[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Could someone change my display group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please ? Wink

Quote: [TT] Members (Display Group) [TT] Member
(You cannot leave your primary group)
Over 16's Forum Access
Access the over 16's area
Leave Group
To what? Doesn't really make sense as you've just posted your groups and then asked to have your display group changed.
To whatever the default group is when you sign up.

I posted that below to show that I cant do it...
I believe he wants the TT tag removed ?
Would be lovely if i could be removed from the glow group, hence i havent been in glow for along time now, and we cant remove it ourself.
This appears to be a MyBB bug/stupid by design thing.

For some reason it restricts you (or the group leader) from leaving the group you have set as display instead of automatically changing to the default group (which is "Registered") when you leave your display group. You are automatically removed from the "Registered" group whenever you join a custom group, so you can't then set it as primary or display when you want to leave another group.
Same here, I left GLOW over a month ago =)
Reminder: we aren't psychic, let a leader know (PM or whatever) if you want removing from a group and you can't yourself.
Probably a leader/supervisor made TT his primary group without setting registered as his secondary.
Same with the GLOW members, and most likely with some 6S and CSR members as well.
(2011-12-04 17:19)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a leader/supervisor made TT his primary group without setting registered as his secondary.
Same with the GLOW members, and most likely with some 6S and CSR members as well.
(2011-12-04 16:40)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]You are automatically removed from the "Registered" group whenever you join a custom group
Like I said, it's what MyBB does itself.
I thought registered was primary, then team was secondary?

Mix up somewhere. Either way, you shall all be team members for evar! Laugh
Reference URL's