[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unabn request (Unban Request Denied by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Carlosuk / TOW Tomiy

● Time & Date of Incident: 12 December 2013 15:10

● Replay / Screenshot Link://
● Replay Timestamps: //

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Greetings. I think some admins here have problems and they want to remove me from the server as soon as I enter. It was something with the police and stopping I let them go with a little delay after which I got a kick before the kick I apologized the police and the person who was caught by the police. I waited a while to can enter the server. After what I went in there I was not even 2 minutes admin ban me. I do not know what the problem is and I apologized after it happened. Thanks in advance.
You had 2 separate entries regarding interfering with chases in the last 3 weeks, one of which was a ban and today was your 3rd, so therefore you clearly have not listened and proceed to ignore what was told to you by other admins, however due to your previous record/entries regarding your interfering with chases a ban was issued (3 days). Hopefully in the 3 days you are unable to connect to TC severs you will take heed of what admins tell you and respect chases, do NOT interfere with chases, stay away from chases, give [COP's] room to pass (pullover).

Please read rules..

city-driving.co.uk/rules

Bringing your attention to rule - 1.5. Stay away from chases.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's