[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Catoliza

● Time & Date of Incident 21:10 (Norway time) 12/15/2013

● Replay / Screenshot LinkSealed Lips
● Replay Timestamps: X

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: The reason I got banned was false. I didn't mean to crash into the person in front of me. I came round the corner too fast and accidentally crashed into him. I really love TC City Driving; it's my favourite server on LFS. I'm very sorry for what has happened and I will drive more carefully from now on. Sorry. Catoliza.
I am looking into this.

Right, i checked the replay which confirmed that i wasn't seeing things when i banned you.

You are basically lying when saying;
Catoliza Wrote:I came round the corner too fast and accidentally crashed into him

In this corner you are speaking of, you were actually slowing down and driving far to the right, as if you were giving room for the car behind that was overtaking you (the one you then rammed). Just as he passed you, you accelerated and turned into the middle of the lane again. The car in front chose to brake for some reason, and in stead of attempting to slow down as well, you just floored it into him, flipping over his car onto his roof, then drove off.

You did not accidentally crash into him.

You will not be unbanned by me, however you are free to read this section: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdis...hp?fid=26, if you still feel the ban is unfair.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's