[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Interested in joining [GLOW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey nick and others. Atilla said i need to contact you and i asking could i join to glow. Im good cop and cruiser. I am 13 years old and i live in Finland. I speak english, finnish and little bit german and swedish. I would like to join becaus GLOW glows W00t and its very nice team. I couldnt contact you on tc forums pm.
(2013-12-16 18:44)KILLE Wrote: [ -> ]Hey nick and others. Atilla said i need to contact you and i asking could i join to glow. Im good cop and cruiser. I am 13 years old and i live in Finland. I speak english, finnish and little bit german and swedish. I would like to join becaus GLOW glows W00t and its very nice team. I couldnt contact you on tc forums pm.

Have you tried contacting the GLOWs on the GLOW forum? That may be a viable option.

Also, please be mindful that the GLOW affiliate area is primarily for them to post announcements and such, so I will move this to the Live for Speed area.

Please also be mindful of the forum rules, which states: "All thread subjects have to be descriptive about what they contain."

I will move and rename your topic.
Didn't you make a thread like this not long ago ?
Just stop making threads and actually try to work hard to deserve a spot there.
Team hunting will get you nowhere KILLE. Leaders get afraid of that and will not invite you in the team because they fear you will change teams when you feel like it.

Dedication to the team and strong commitment is important. Begging for a place is not what we are looking for.

Good luck!
Two hours ago you were interested to join us, you cannot join a team only for a tag.
You must join a team because you to be a part of it, not for a tag.

By the way, pm's are better for that.

Edit: Great way to get in the team Kille:
Just send a PM to the leaders on the team. There was no need to open thread ?
If they doesnt respond you, maybe is because they are busy, so just wait

Good luck
Kille, stop being ridiculous and send the relevant parties PM's instad. The forums aren't your personal PM system.
Reference URL's