[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my lfs name is and2030

reason: i have been banned just driving around, therefore I will listen to you if I can be unbannet

date and time: 2013-11-27 16:33:41
You got banned last month as a result of a forum user report.

Before continuing this request, please use the format shown in this thread http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Edit your post with that format.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
When I watch that replay, I looked at your general driving behaviour. You wrecklessly thrash around on the wrongside of the road hitting multiple users on separate occasions. You also did not apologize for anything, which I don't understand. Do you think it is okay to disturb other user's gameplay by crashing them? These are the rules that you were in violation of:

Quote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Quote:1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.

You've also had a warning and two previous bans (one for 3 days, one for 7 days), all three involving causing accidents. You have had many opportunities to smarten up, but you haven't. Only 686kms on the server and you have caused this much trouble, and I have no doubt you will do it again when you get unbanned.

To get unbanned you would have to convince me that you have learned from your mistakes, understand the rules, and won't do this again. Since you've had 3 chances already, I am highly doubtful. But I will give you a chance, please explain your actions.
Ban has ended, so I'll close this thread so it doesn't get confusing.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's