[TC] Gaming Forums
My Summer Car [Available Now] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: My Summer Car [Available Now] (/showthread.php?tid=17015)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Carl - 2016-11-13 22:19

Did anybody have trouble getting their satsuma moving? I've got the engine in, running and it's tuned but I can't get it moving in gear.

I've checked the drive shafts and made sure fluid was in all 3 reservoirs. There was one loose nut on the drive gear which I tightened, I can't seem to find anything else. Any pointers as to what to do or what to look for?

I must be missing something out, but I can't find what I'm missing.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-13 23:10

(2016-11-13 22:19)Nismo Wrote:  Did anybody have trouble getting their satsuma moving? I've got the engine in, running and it's tuned but I can't get it moving in gear.

I've checked the drive shafts and made sure fluid was in all 3 reservoirs. There was one loose nut on the drive gear which I tightened, I can't seem to find anything else. Any pointers as to what to do or what to look for?

I must be missing something out, but I can't find what I'm missing.

The gear linkage could be one place to check. And I assume you do have the clutch pedal tightened?

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Carl - 2016-11-13 23:31

(2016-11-13 23:10)Audiojack Wrote:  I assume you do have the clutch pedal tightened?

hmm that's one thing I didn't check. The gear linkages look ok to me, I'll do another check on both of those things now.

Thanks.

Edit: You were right. The pedals were not tightened properly and there was one nut on the gear linkage that was not tight either, it was one of those where you had to move around a bit for it to light up green, hence me not noticing the first time around. The clutch fluid leaked out but I've topped it up and it moves now. Smile

A rather large exhaust leak.

[Image: nqXr2hv.jpg]

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Raphi - 2016-11-19 13:47

Hey guys, does it really worth a buy? I'm looking to buy it, however I can't test it. The only vieos I watched shows that the game looks pretty nice, however I need some more ideas Smile

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Paulius - 2016-11-19 13:55

(2016-11-19 13:47)Raphi Wrote:  Hey guys, does it really worth a buy? I'm looking to buy it, however I can't test it. The only vieos I watched shows that the game looks pretty nice, however I need some more ideas Smile

[...] Or you can buy and refund before 2hrs on this game.
Me, i didnt really like it, you need wheel to enjoy it and know car really well.

Administrator Message by: Stephen

2.1. Do not post illegal, inappropriate or explicit material or links to websites that include such material.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Raphi - 2016-11-19 14:24

I already have a wheel. I'm going to buy it anyway, I finally sold the CS skin I needed to sold, going to give my opinion on it in a few hours of gameplay. Smile
EDIT: Normally I prefer to cr@ck games and after to buy it, but now I won't, as it's a beta version there's always some little bugs etc

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Raphi - 2016-11-20 12:20

After 5hrs of playing, I must give my opinion.
Nice game, pretty hard to know how it works, but we get used to it.
The game os really nice for 240mb of download (!) and I really enjoy playing on it.
Pros:
-fun
-driving physics is nice
-building his own car! Ohmy

Cons:
-FFB not working or hard to make it work (not found how to yet)
-too easy to die (made me restart 2 or 3 games because of that)
-not enough cars, but that's only a beta-test so the content will come after a while

The 14,99€ I paid for this game worth it. I have a lot of fun, though it's a hard game.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-20 14:03

The FFB is broken, it's not finished yet. W00t If you're lucky you might get it to work but it's not officially supported yet. Also, I think the fear of death is part of the fun, not many games make you feel that emotion. Cool

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Raphi - 2016-11-20 19:31

I agree. Biggrin

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Mufflord - 2016-11-21 14:11

Almost ready for the rally now, just going to change the gear ratios at the mechanics first. Smile

[Image: 14976072_818833218153132_6450891_o.jpg?o...e=58362216]

[Image: 15146649_818833234819797_400458072_o.jpg...e=58362894]

Still unsure about what color i want on the car though Closedeyes

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-21 15:36

Current beta test changelog:
Quote:-Radio OGG song import is now done in Main Menu for hopefully to help game loading issues
-House light states are now saved
-Sewage job darts/orders are now saved
-Fixed Air Filter bolts
-Added two odd jobs to do for Fleetari Repair Shop, vandalism and transporting of junk cars
-Any items that drop into sewage well should re-spawn at the Landfill site
-Portable Car Jack can be used only when it is placed on ground
-Physics optimization; some car part collisions are now disabled after they are bolted tight
-Fixed issue where telephone breaks down if mr. Fleetari tries to call from repair shop
-Fixed gear indicator for boat