[TC] Gaming Forums
Who has an S3 License? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Who has an S3 License? (/showthread.php?tid=20890)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Yukine - 2015-12-29 21:25

If you're not totally for Rockingham, just wait a bit. Smile

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Ash - 2015-12-31 16:42

Thanks so far guys for the views and votes on this thread, much appreciated Smile

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Pete - 2015-12-31 16:54

(2015-12-29 21:17)kxait Wrote:  offt: should i buy the license? i have the amount needed and a bit, or should i wait for more tracks to release? is it worth it? i have a few steam games i could spend it on...

Basically, if having Rockingham is worth £12 to you, buy it now. If it's not worth it to you right now, wait until further S3 content comes out and decide again then.

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Rocky7up - 2016-01-21 23:07

I have S3 since hour 2 of release Smile

I've gotten 2175hrs ON [TC], where as [TC] still isn't the half of my KMs driven in LFS.

So if I'd calculate only ours here, It has already only cost me 0,02€ per hour if I'd add the countless hours of stunting, bangering, racing and on, I have paid about 0,001 per hour of LFS. Smile

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Matt - 2016-03-06 14:42

(apologies if this is a slight bump)

Honestly I haven't bothered.

Not only am I not really active enough to benefit I simply don't see any justification for spending another £12 for one track. When the VWS comes I will, however. (I say 'when', more like 'if')

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Adam - 2016-03-06 14:49

The VWS is going to be for S1 licensed users however Scawen has stated that Eric and him are hard at work on both a new track and the new tyre physics.

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Dizzle - 2016-03-20 15:57

No problems bumping this thread. We would still like to see this poll continue so everyone can have an idea of whos upgraded or not.

I bought s3 as soon as it release, just for support in hopes it would help some development. Some of you pay way over 12(squiggly british symbol here) just to drive 1 car on Iracing. I am almost willing to bet anything that most of you, out of all your current games, have the most hours spent on LFS.

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Asyed - 2016-03-20 16:49

I bought s3 when my dad gave up saying no.

RE: Who has an S3 License? - fWANKy - 2016-03-20 17:32

(2016-03-20 15:57)Dizzle Wrote:  I bought s3 as soon as it release, just for support in hopes it would help some development. Some of you pay way over 12(squiggly british symbol here) just to drive 1 car on Iracing. I am almost willing to bet anything that most of you, out of all your current games, have the most hours spent on LFS.

thats only because iRacing is actually good..

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Savy - 2016-03-20 17:33

(2016-03-20 15:57)Dizzle Wrote:  No problems bumping this thread. We would still like to see this poll continue so everyone can have an idea of whos upgraded or not.

I bought s3 as soon as it release, just for support in hopes it would help some development. Some of you pay way over 12(squiggly british symbol here) just to drive 1 car on Iracing. I am almost willing to bet anything that most of you, out of all your current games, have the most hours spent on LFS.

Attempting to compare a high quality car model from iracing to a track which took multiple years to develop and release isn't the smartest of idea's. To start off with a car from iracing is actually around £8 last time I checked so not sure where £12 came from unless I'm out of date on that, and assuming people's most played game is LFS is again not a smart idea. Not sure if you've seen your own forums but if you take a look you'll see many play other games quite a lot.

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Cam - 2016-03-20 20:57

12 US Dollar equals
8.31 British Pound

He's American Wink

EDIT: Only just seen "(squiggly british symbol here)" Woops

RE: Who has an S3 License? - Dizzle - 2016-03-20 22:31

(2016-03-20 17:33)Savy Wrote:  
(2016-03-20 15:57)Dizzle Wrote:  No problems bumping this thread. We would still like to see this poll continue so everyone can have an idea of whos upgraded or not.

Attempting to compare a high quality car model from iracing to a track which took multiple years to develop and release isn't the smartest of idea's. To start off with a car from iracing is actually around £8 last time I checked so not sure where £12 came from unless I'm out of date on that, and assuming people's most played game is LFS is again not a smart idea. Not sure if you've seen your own forums but if you take a look you'll see many play other games quite a lot.
'

If you'd take a minute to re-read my post, you will see that I did not compare a high quality car model from Iracing to, well, anything. Taking my post out of context isn't the smartest of idea's. The point was 12 poundz once, vs month after month, shouldn't really make that much of a difference if you are an Iracing subscriber. 12 pounds for a car was a guess by the way, so I will accept the credit you are ready to give me since I was only 4 pounds off.

I don't own this forum by the way, but I do check it periodically.