[TC] Gaming Forums
RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube (/showthread.php?tid=973)

Pages: 1 2

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Malibu - 2011-12-03 15:43

He deserved it though.. even though I liked many of his videos.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Stevo - 2011-12-03 17:51

I remember him now! He's a nob, every video i see with a nice picture its just him ranting on about nothing. You can remove him again now Tongue

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - sebblz - 2011-12-03 19:13

good. i don't like him

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Hexta - 2011-12-04 01:53

Damn, looks like he doesn't need a job after all.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Malibu - 2011-12-04 01:57

Well tbh, the effort he puts into his youtube videos is a fulltime job, may just be a lot more fun.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Street - 2011-12-04 02:10

Yeah, people like him and channels like The Yogscast and TotalBiscuit, they work as much if not more than a normal 9-5 job, the difference being, they get to choose what to do and probably get a lot more enjoyment out of it. If someone said I could get paid decently to talk about games whilst playing them and then be awesome at editing and effects and stuff, I'd bite their hand off.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Tommer - 2011-12-04 02:14

Hey,

He found something he's good at and that he enjoys and makes a living out of it, if that's not an obvious role model in life I don't know what is, you should be congratulating him and using him to give you hope rather than hate on him Tongue

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Hexta - 2011-12-04 03:47

Yeah I totally understand he lives off his Google Ad Sense earnings.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Jappe - 2011-12-04 12:42

Hes funny, hes a popular dude on youtube and he keeps entertaining me. You gotta live with it !!

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - rttnpig] - 2011-12-04 12:51

Guys, your just jelous. He earns LOADS of money doing what he loves and likes.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - bullet - 2011-12-04 12:58

Yepp, seems like people can't realise that having YouTube as a job is very normal nowadays.
As he's not the only person who earns loads with YouTube.

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - Stevo - 2011-12-04 13:13

Lol I didn't even know he was most subscribed and amount of money he earns, I still find him annoying =/

RE: RWJ / RayWilliamJohnson banned from Youtube - sebblz - 2011-12-04 16:14

It's not whether I don't appreciate his role or appreciate his job on youtube. It's the fact that I don't like his character, the way he mocks others, feeds of others and benefits more than the original uploaders. Fair play for him to using that gap in the market but I personally don't think it's right. I'm not jealous of him, i don't envy him at all. If he loves it, if he likes it - that's good. I'm not subscribed to him, I don't watch his videos because I don't like him much. He's got his name out there, people know who he is - it's not gonna be hard for him to get employed with a top dog company; doing marketing i'd imagine. Good luck to him