[TC] Gaming Forums
My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included (/showthread.php?tid=1363)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Paul - 2012-06-08 20:34

You even got to drift the thing.. Amazing !

2012 BMW 640i GranCoupe - Individual - Rifo - 2012-07-02 10:51

Hello people,

Yesterday I had the privilege to drive the all new BMW 6 Series GranCoupe (640i), and for an extra spice, it was a BMW Individual Vehicle.

The car was unbelievable classy and luxurious. Driver and passenger seats have more than 10 different settings probably 6 or 8 rods that move them. It has four cameras including night vision camera. A driving aid system that throttles and brakes for you keeping a safe distance between the vehicle infront and your vehicle. Head up Display on the windshield of course. The on board computer is just so intelligent you can get lost easily no matter how many BMWs you owned/experienced earlier. Also, not to mention, Bang & Olufson Dolby Surround System in the car, about 12 speakers. Interior/Luxury receives 10/10 from my side.

The car wasn't a V8 unfortunately, but the 315hp Twin Turbo inline6 engine isn't slow at all. It is also equipped with Dual Clutch Gearbox and flappy paddles. Doesn't feel fast but it is fast when you keep your eye on the speedo. Has bit of a body roll as the car is a Semi-Coupe car and doesn't have the stiff suspension that holds it tight. Great nevertheless, but could be bit boring after sometimes as you hear/feel nothing.

Images and a Video to follow:

[Image: MTz5l.jpg]
[Image: SQSTI.jpg]
[Image: FNBJk.jpg]
[Image: AB3DK.jpg]
[Image: Pgfto.jpg]
[Image: 0dZwJ.jpg]
[Image: rFLma.jpg]

A quick video from 0-120km/h

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - BP - 2012-07-02 10:52

Exterior of that car looks awesome, Rifo, not a fan of the interior though.

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Roba - 2012-07-02 12:04

Back of it is pure awesomeness but the front then doesn't match on the side view.. Tongue

Quite horrible interior indeed Thumbdown

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Cola - 2012-07-02 12:17

Those BMW's are incredibly beautiful, and everytime they launch a new one, it seems to be just slightly prettier Wub

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Klurax - 2012-07-02 12:47

Hate the exterior but love the interior style, might not be the perfect color inside but it looks good Smile

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Pete - 2012-07-03 00:35

Rifo, your life must be incredible Tongue

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Hexta - 2012-07-03 01:25

it's a shame cars are heading towards automatic/dsg gearboxes but nice pics

2012 Maserati GranCabrio FENDI Edition. - Rifo - 2012-08-03 11:56

Well, this thread has been inactive for a while now, there was an okay experience of the Infinity G37s Coupe, which was alright and 90% the same of what my car looks from inside.

Yesterday though, I had the privilege to drive 1 out of 50 cars made worldwide of the all new Maserati GranCabrio FENDI Edition.

[Image: photo_1.jpg]

The GranCabrio has a RAWR-ing 4.7 litre V8 engine with 440HP running through the real axles. It does 0-100km/h in just 5.3 Seconds with a top speed of 285km/h.

[Image: photo_2.jpg]

More info on the FENDI Edition:

[Image: maserati_6733_medium.jpg]
Two Made in Italy flag bearers, Maserati and FENDI, have always strived to provide clients with unique and distinctive products. The famous Italian fashion house responded enthusiastically to the idea of dressing the GranCabrio's sinuous body shape. The creation of the one-off showcar was supervised by Silvia Venturini Fendi and has resulted in a made-to-measure exterior that enhances the car's elegance and innate class.
The new colour chosen for the exterior, Grigio Fiamma FENDI, immediately catches the eye. The dark grey hue was obtained by applying three layers of paint that gives the bodywork its special gold-tinted finish. The new colouring suits the car and highlights its natural elegance. The fashion house's double 'F' logo features in the centre of the wheel rims while the brake callipers, in classic yellow typical of FENDI, can be spied through the spokes.
The double 'F' logo is also found on the double-stitched quilted seats and the FENDI tag appears on the door sill cover.
The materials used for the car's interior were created especially for this model, constructed at Maserati's historic Modena headquarters. The smart FENDI Pergamena wood trim adorns the cabin. It has been incorporated on the dashboard, door panels and gear knob and is in FENDI yellow, as is the Maserati Trident found on the headrests.
The refinements continue with FENDI's exquisite Cuoio Romano, from its Selleria range, which has been used to finish the instrument dial peaks, the gear lever and the carpet profiles. The same high quality material was used for the limited edition Travel Kit of luggage and accessories; the perfect complement to the GranCabrio FENDI.
The car represents the successful blend of art and handcrafted elegance with the 4.7 litre V8 teamed with a cutting-edge automatic transmission. The combination ensures unrivalled dynamism backed up by a unique engine roar that is music to the ears of car enthusiasts.
Such an exclusive collaboration deserves to be identified with a special logo and one has been created by Silvia Venturini Fendi: an oval plaque that bears the Maserati Trident, the FENDI logo and the limited edition five-digit number. As fashionistas will be aware, five was the obvious choice because it is FENDI's iconic number. The plaque is situated on the dashboard in front of the passenger seat with another, outside, flanking the canvas roof.
To wrap things up, a refined car cover comes in black and features the classic two-tone double 'F'. It fits the Maserati GranCabrio FENDI like a couture evening gown.

Source: MASERATI WebSite

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Vincent - 2012-08-03 13:04

i know that car ! my uncle has one Ohmy

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Jappe - 2012-08-03 13:44

Wanna switch life, Rifo? Then you can go to school again, and i'll drive the cars. Deal?

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Aus - 2012-08-03 14:38

Damn Rifo, you're livin the good life.

2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG - Rifo - 2012-08-13 11:30

Yesterday, I did test the all new Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG. A massive 5.5L engine with 415HP sounding like an American Muscle car. Weighs about 1600Tons which means a hard acceleration from 0-100km, an estimated time of 4.2Seconds till 100km/h.

[Image: 34yr91f.jpg]

The car is an eye catcher with such color combination, but the feel isn't an AMG feel. The C63 is a brutal car and makes you feel every bit acceleration and G-Force, while this is just smooth and maybe bit underpowered on high speed. The V8 muscular sound just give you the smile while driving.

And as always, here's a video of the acceleration. 0-160km/h

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Roba - 2012-08-16 11:29

1600 tons is quite a lot Laugh

Nice cars you've driven there, as always! Tongue

2013 Porsche Carrera S Cabrio - Rifo - 2012-08-24 10:00

My latest experience was the amazing Porsche Carrera S Cabrio. A flat 6 cylinder engine with a capacity of 3.8L Naturally Aspirated producing 400 massive HPs. With Porsche's rear engine positioning, this means, you will get the ultimate power grip possible. The new Porsches' are fitted with 7-Speed dual clutch gear boxes minimizing all the shifting power lack you had in earlier Porsches.

[Image: 2n03l2e.jpg]

The new design, is wider, fatter, and definitely more gorgeous than the predecessor. The rear axles are now wider, with a whole new suspension fitted in the back to match the new body design. Wider body, means more stability based on basic logic and basic physics. The rear lights' new design has changed to a fancier design. Who ever thought thought the new Porsche would make the old one feel ... so old ?

[Image: 2wdskf6.jpg]

The car's performance is unbelievable for a convertible, feels so rigid, so stiff, and so balanced on corners, even though it is only connected through the bottom chassis with no lateral support like all convertibles. Car's top speed is somewhere about 310+ km and does 0-100 in 4.4Seconds. The option I believe that would turn all motorheads on is The Exhaust Butterfly Flaps control; it does toggle the flaps whether on off. This basically transforms your car from a silent luxuries sports coupe into a flame throwing racing gran turismo. Finally, couple of videos of me testing the Launch Control on this amazing machine and capturing its exhaust sound.

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Johan. - 2012-08-24 16:13

That sound... Eargasm!

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Cola - 2012-08-24 16:25

God that's epic!

You guys've just got too much money, camera car's a Mustang. Scared

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Ras - 2012-08-24 18:33

Lovely Porsche sound Smile

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Rifo - 2012-08-24 20:44

(2012-08-24 16:25)Cola Wrote:  God that's epic!

The stang belongs to my sis Smile. I will write a full feature on it soon perhaps Smile.

RE: My Latest Driving Experiences - Pics/Vids Included - Cola - 2012-08-24 21:23

(2012-08-24 20:44)Rifo Wrote:  
(2012-08-24 16:25)Cola Wrote:  God that's epic!

The stang belongs to my sis Smile. I will write a full feature on it soon perhaps Smile.

Jees Ohmy

In Denmark if you're quite wealthy, you're driving a BMW 3-series, or anything in that class. (Passat, Audi A4 etc)