[TC] Gaming Forums
My Summer Car [Available Now] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: My Summer Car [Available Now] (/showthread.php?tid=17015)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-07 20:03

(2016-11-07 19:58)Cola Wrote:  
(2016-11-03 21:47)BP Wrote:  @AJ - lol, that song instantly caught my attention. Sounds like a foreign version of "Big Iron".

It totally does, wtf Biggrin. Can anyone identify the name of it?

You mean the songs in my (first) video?
Kari Tapio - Olen suomalainen and Frederik - Kostaja

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Cola - 2016-11-07 20:58

Thanks you! Perfect name for an artist too! It is the latter I am referring to.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-08 15:54

That was super intense. I recorded it on video too, it will come when it's done uploading.
[Image: Xgv4u31.jpg]

E: Here it is.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Nathan - 2016-11-09 16:11

-Fixed some colliders at landfill site and home
-Fixed Racing Radiator which floats after removal
-Fixed adjustment issue with valves, where valve states were not correctly reset
-Fixes in firewood chopping exploit
-Made gesture animations independent from FOV setting
-Fixed issue with installation of dashboard covers
-Possible fix for Windshield shattering after Windshield repair at the car repair shop
-Added optional gear indicator showing current gear selected
-Made door usage easier for Truck, Van, Tractor and Muscle car
-Added hitchhike opportunity with the small green car
-Previously purchased parts cannot be re-ordered from the Parts Catalog
-Price of postal order is now calculated from parts *actually* delivered
-Changed mechanism how sewage well death is triggered
-Fixed issue with how car body parts paint types were saved
-Fixed issue where Police did not give ticket for speeding in some situations
-Fixed fueling-saving-loading exploit
-Fixed bootlid issue
-Fixed erroneous Hood bolts, check your hood it is probably detached now!
-Fixed issue of bolts becoming unscrewed after having a damage and then quitting without saving
-Increased tire grip for Truck
-Added "night-TV", which being watched increases fatigue
-Added Amistech Games splash screen

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-09 16:12

If your controls stop working, remove any .ogg files in your radio folder or turn off song import. There's a memory leak right now which buggers that up in the current patch.

You can keep the songs in the folder and play them if you remember to always disable Song import when leaving the game, and only allowing it to load them after the game environment has fully loaded.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Adam - 2016-11-12 16:25

Can anyone help me set the controls of this game up? it very annoying to do it, also where is the shops? Biggrin

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Carl - 2016-11-12 16:28

(2016-11-12 16:25)k_badam Wrote:  Can anyone help me set the controls of this game up? it very annoying to do it, also where is the shops? Biggrin

What kind of controls? Also the easiest way to find the shop is to take a right turn at every main junction. You can look at the map inside your house above the phone to see what I mean, it's literally 3 or 4 right turns. Tongue

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Adam - 2016-11-12 16:39

i plan to use G27 for driving and keyboard for not. I tried setting it up but some settings aren't working like i can't put the handbrake on the button i want and steering setting isn't working either.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Sam - 2016-11-12 17:17

(2016-11-12 16:28)Nismo Wrote:  
(2016-11-12 16:25)k_badam Wrote:  Can anyone help me set the controls of this game up? it very annoying to do it, also where is the shops? Biggrin

What kind of controls? Also the easiest way to find the shop is to take a right turn at every main junction. You can look at the map inside your house above the phone to see what I mean, it's literally 3 or 4 right turns. Tongue

Or you can go left at every junction and that gets you to another shop, or take the boat, it might be quicker

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-12 18:08

(2016-11-12 17:17)Sam Wrote:  Or you can go left at every junction and that gets you to another shop

There's only one shop Unsure

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Ph4nToM - 2016-11-12 18:15

Fastest route to the store for me seem to be left, right, right, then take the "perajarvi" something exit. You go thru the police check though.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Roba - 2016-11-12 18:26

(2016-11-12 18:15)Ph4nToM Wrote:  Fastest route to the store for me seem to be left, right, right, then take the "perajarvi" something exit. You go thru the police check though.

Left, right, left and Peräjärvi exit is probably faster, as you don't have to stop for the police check.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Ph4nToM - 2016-11-12 18:36

I'll try that. Downside of police check is that traffic doesn't seem to stop for it. So R.I.P if AI happens to drive by.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Sam - 2016-11-12 18:38

(2016-11-12 18:08)Audiojack Wrote:  
(2016-11-12 17:17)Sam Wrote:  Or you can go left at every junction and that gets you to another shop

There's only one shop Unsure

It would appear that I.... Have been fooled XD My sense of direction is bad.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Audiojack - 2016-11-12 19:00

(2016-11-12 18:36)Ph4nToM Wrote:  I'll try that. Downside of police check is that traffic doesn't seem to stop for it. So R.I.P if AI happens to drive by.

You can drive off to the roadside for the police check, the AI cars usually shouldn't cause too much mayhem then.

9:40 in my video is a pretty proper way to get through the check without hassle. Still almost got hit by a Hayosiko but survived and road raged at them afterwards.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Roba - 2016-11-12 19:02

(2016-11-12 18:36)Ph4nToM Wrote:  I'll try that. Downside of police check is that traffic doesn't seem to stop for it. So R.I.P if AI happens to drive by.

Exactly Laugh

I was also once killed for ignoring a stop sign... Look left AND right when turning left on the paved road Scared

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Adam - 2016-11-12 19:47

I just ran out of fuel right next to pumps but they dont reach.....

What fuels do the car and van use?

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Roba - 2016-11-12 20:19

Car is petrol and van is diesel.

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Adam - 2016-11-12 22:41

ok, thanks!

RE: My Summer Car [Available Now] - Nathan - 2016-11-13 08:32

I don't follow roads it's faster to go off road to shop