[TC] Gaming Forums
Gamers United - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Community Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Gamers United (/showthread.php?tid=25365)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Gamers United - Huski - 2017-07-06 18:11

Firstly I apologise as much as I can for the lateness of this, however without further ado the results of the race along with standings on the grid too! (Couldn't get quali replay, sorry!)

[Image: Y5yfPzT.jpg]
Above: Grid picture before start (By myself)

The lineup of the grid consisted of 11 drivers in total, which are in the following order:
1st: [TC-R] Pete
2nd: B2R ICeleritas
3rd: AA™| spiky
4th: [WCL] J.A.Katila
5th: [LCS-R]Ltras
6th: [WCL] T.Soini
7th: LDperformance
8th: [GU-R]Bunny
9th: °Ryan
10th: DodoBla198
11th [GU-R]Cyandic

[Image: CCkiX6T.jpg]
Above: Hairpin L1. Picture by Myself

After a half hour of racing the finishing results stood at this:

[Image: xSoMzm2.jpg]
In 1st place, taking the first ever UFB @ Frostfire win is [TC-R] Pete!

[Image: t0Vxj1m.jpg]
Coming along in 2nd was B2R ICeleritas! (Above)

[Image: fqJhNTn.jpg]
In 3rd was [WCL] J.A.Katila (Left) and in 5th was [WCL] T.Soini (Right)

[Image: jO73a3b.png]
Above: Laptimes & Positioning.

The raw standings are as follows:

Finishing order:
1st: [TC-R] Pete
2nd: B2R ICeleritas
3rd: [WCL] J.A.Katila
4th: [GU-R]Cyandic
5th: [WCL] T.Soini

MPR is attached below, if anybody wants to take pictures of the event feel free to, as well as post in a reply!

Once more, sorry for the wait!

If you'd like to read the upcoming events please check out or lfs thread: Here!

RE: Gamers United - Pete - 2017-07-06 18:56

Qualifying replay: https://mega.nz/#!8tA1kRRL!giihNxxQCjanb_fssrgJrPwknbh0lK76cA2LRaXd2RQ

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-07-06 21:54

(2017-07-06 18:56)Pete Wrote:  Qualifying replay: https://mega.nz/#!8tA1kRRL!giihNxxQCjanb_fssrgJrPwknbh0lK76cA2LRaXd2RQ

Thanks for posting that, Pete Smile

RE: Gamers United - Pete - 2017-07-07 15:14

Just realised you didn't post the race replay either, I'll upload that later too.

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-07-12 01:33

(2017-07-07 15:14)Pete Wrote:  Just realised you didn't post the race replay either, I'll upload that later too.

Ah, that was a fault on Huski's side. He forgot to add it as an attachment to his post.

The attachment can be found on the LFS forum post though:

https://www.lfs.net/attachment/169461

Thanks!

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-07-13 01:13

[Image: logo.png]

Hello!

Some of the more observant of you may have noticed that our forum is offline! This is due to the fact that we are currently doing some work on it. We are currently upgrading our forum and are working on making sure everything works as planned. We are implementing new features that we didn't have before and are excited to open it to the public.

Below is a quick preview:

[Image: unknown.png?width=1152&height=648]

We will keep you updated on the progress but we plan to have it ready tomorrow night.

Thanks,

GU Lewis.

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-07-15 17:57

Hello!

Just an update on the situation with the forum - Unfortunately I still haven't managed to finish it as a few problems became visible. These were things that would take a bit of time to solve.

At the moment, my school is doing a Musical, Little Shop of Horrors. I am the sound technician for it, therefore meaning that I need to create Mic Scripts etc. Managing over 13 wireless Mics, along with Stage Mics, Overhead mics and a Band can be a pain - Unfortunately this is taking priority at this moment of time.

I will try my best to get the forum ready this weekend, but can't guarantee it.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks,

Lewis.

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-07-31 15:37

[Image: guimprovements.jpg]

RE: Gamers United - RipstiE - 2017-07-31 16:07

What about downhill event?

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-07-31 16:17

(2017-07-31 16:07)RipstiE Wrote:  What about downhill event?

The previous post was mainly about "Summer Improvements" rather than upcoming events within LFS.

However, the downhill event will still be taking place. We are working on the new layout still and will be running the event.

We do not have a set date for it yet.

Updates on the event will be posted here when need be.

Thanks for mentioning it Smile

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-08-07 16:07

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are saying goodbye to our member who has been with us for 3 years,

[GU]Swift

Sadly he did not follow our staff rules and caused a few problems over the last couple of days. We felt that the problems caused were not worth risking again and have therefore come to this decision.

We wish him the best for the future and hope he finds another team.

Thanks,

GU Staff.

RE: Gamers United - TAZxx - 2017-08-07 16:12

Good Luck Adam, shame that this has happened Sad stick around, fun guy to play with, don't be a stranger.

RE: Gamers United - Brendon - 2017-08-07 16:17

Thank you all for the members in GU, it was fun with you. I am sorry for the things that happened, and wish the team good luck in the future! I won't be a stranger, dont worry Wink

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-08-09 23:03

Hello!

Today I bring news of our new and updated staff list. Unfortunately, several members have left/been removed, but this is not a problem as it has allowed us to prepare for open recruitment and has also allowed the opportunity for promotions within our team.

The following people have left Gamers United:

[GU]TAZxx - After being with GU for over 4 years, Liam has decided to leave due to personal reasons.

[GU]Huskii - Huskii, unfortunately, found it hard to settle in at GU, and therefore decided that it is best that he left.

The following people have been removed from Gamers United:

[GU]Mohammed - Mohammed was very inactive and didn't contribute to the team enough.

[GU]Warrie - Although Warrie had good ideas when he was online, his activity was very unpredictable. We prefer to have staff who can be active enough to contribute to the team on a somewhat regular basis.

[GU]Holt - Holt wasn't active enough and didn't provide any information about why.

The following staff members have received promotions! :

[GU]Squeeze - Otherwise known as Shamz, has proven himself to be capable of being within our management team and has been promoted to Head Admin. I'm sure he will be a great addition to our management and I look forward to him taking more responsibility within our team.

[GU]Marcal - Marcal has been promoted to Admin. He has proven to be active and contributes to GU well. He has good ideas on improving Gamers United and is willing to put extra effort in for his new role.

[GU]Ric - Ric has always been an active member within GU. He always comes online, contributes where he can and is a keen member. I'm sure he will do great in his new role as an Admin.

Congratulations to all staff who have received promotions. Good luck to those who are no longer in our team.

Below you can find our current, updated staff list:

[Image: lb.png]

Owner:
[GU]Lewis

Co-Owner:
[GU]Neko

Head Admins:
[GU]Squeeze
[GU]ItzSean
[GU]Invortex

Admins:
[GU]Marcal
[GU]Ric
[GU]Rout

Members / Moderators: (First letter colour is user's own choice)
[GU]Matthew
[GU]Jone
[GU]Jack
[GU]Felipe Jardim
[GU]BrbCatOnFire
[GU]Connor
[GU]TheRenaultGuy

[Image: lb.png]

We will definitely be looking for new staff once we open our forum.

Thanks,

GU Staff.

RE: Gamers United - Warrie - 2017-08-09 23:17

I would like to thank you for having me as part of the team and I apologize for my rather erratic activity. May the future be bright on your side! Smile

RE: Gamers United - Shamz - 2017-08-10 14:39

Us here at Gamers United, wish you all the best in all of your endeavours in life.

RE: Gamers United - Zoltri - 2017-08-10 18:38

Good luck guys!!

RE: Gamers United - Lewis2212 - 2017-09-25 13:56

Hello!

I am happy to announce that our forum is up and running and is available to the public!

You can access our forum by clicking this link: Gamers United Forum

As well as this, as we promised, recruitment is open and will be staying open!

We would like to welcome the following recruits who will be going through a 7 day probation period:

Connor
TheRenaultGuy
Ponczek

Congratulations and good luck!

Thanks,

GU Staff.

RE: Gamers United - Morreboy - 2017-09-25 14:39

Good luck to the recruits Smile

RE: Gamers United - Kyle - 2017-09-25 16:26

Good luck all Smile