[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request [F4L] (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request [F4L] (Unban Request Denied by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=10134)

Unban Request [F4L] (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - FORMULA14LIFE - 2014-01-02 14:55

Hey,

I tried to connect to the server the other day and it said host refused connection. Im not sure why, I haven't played LFS for quite some time now, at least 8 months. I was just wondering if it is possible to get an unban, not sure what I was banned for

Che[/font]ers

RE: Unban Request - Savy - 2014-01-02 15:27

Moved your thread, and I will let the admin know who banned you about this thread.

RE: Unban Request - Josh - 2014-01-02 18:37

Hi,

You were banned in November 2012. Your ban was issued after some rather disgusting abuse from yourself towards another user.

Josh.

RE: Unban Request - FORMULA14LIFE - 2014-01-04 15:03

Can I get an unban? its been well over a year now lol

RE: Unban Request - Josh - 2014-01-04 16:13

Would you like to know what you said?

RE: Unban Request - Stunna - 2014-01-04 19:51

You shouldn't be unbanned for another 2-4 years for saying the stuff you said to me and you think this is funny? It isn't.

RE: Unban Request [F4L] - FORMULA14LIFE - 2014-01-09 02:55

Whatever I said I didn't mean, I dont know what I was doing. I cant really remember its been a very long time since ive played this game. I think i should be given a second chance I mean over 1 year is a long time.

RE: Unban Request [F4L] - Josh - 2014-01-09 23:42

You said the following (I have added the censorship):

Quote:Kursvarthagan - get back here now, and pay for damage, pakie.
Kursvarthagan - <-- sweaty paki this guy
crap this server takes ages to get money, badly coded piece of crap
[TC]›Stunna‹ - shh, i was not talking to you.
N**ger, F**k yourself (Directed towards Stunna)

All off this whilst using the name "Sweaty Paki".

3 racial comments directed towards users (inc an admin), abuse directed towards an admin and general abuse directed towards the server/team.

Comments?

RE: Unban Request [F4L] - FORMULA14LIFE - 2014-01-10 22:23

I cant even remeber saying that...should give a 2nd chance, whats the worst that can happen? name calling does not deserve a permanent ban that's too harsh. Doesn't even deserve 6 months. Whats the point of a ban? its to make the user learn their lesson right? I think after one year I have learnt my lesson

RE: Unban Request [F4L] - Josh - 2014-01-12 15:41

When an admin issues a ban (or any action) we take certain factors into account. This includes:

The incident itself; how serious was it? Were any other people affected? What rules have been broken, basic or complex rules? etc etc..

The user (you); Are you new to our server(s)? Should you have a good understanding of the rule(s) you've broken? Have you received previous admin action? etc etc..

A ban can vary quite a lot for different things, even if 2 people break the same rule. My point is, it isn't as easy as saying 'This offence doesn't deserve 6 months'.

You made 3 racist remarks towards 2 different users (whilst using a racist game name), you were rude to an admin, you were rude about our server/the team, and clearly very rude in general.

Quote:Whats the point of a ban? its to make the user learn their lesson right?

Bang on. Why does it take a permanent ban for you to realise this? What was wrong with any of the 5 bans prior to this? Why didn't you learn from them?

Unban Request [F4L] (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - Josh - 2014-01-25 14:52

Unban Request Denied