[TC] Gaming Forums
Graphic card problem - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Technology Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Forum: Tech Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: Graphic card problem (/showthread.php?tid=10192)

Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-06 11:55

Hi, my desktop having a graphic card problem its saying refreshed then normal, but keeps just flashing black and i cant se whats the problem is i have nvidia probaly a driver? i am not good at graphic cards. i cant do nothing it just keeps going to something mode i cant do anything with graphic card.

RE: Graphic card problem - Warped - 2014-01-06 13:41

Update your graphics card driver and see if it helps Your problem.

RE: Graphic card problem - SeanProdTV - 2014-01-06 15:09

as he said , reinstall your drivers , and check the hz rate , if its more than it your monitro handels , it could be that too , and check the compasictlors (dont know how to spell it) they are like liltle tin cubes on your graphics card , it might be blown , ever had a problem with your graphics card in game , like discoverd a bush problem? (bush problem is when u for example have white lines on road etc etc.)

RE: Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-06 15:10

ok i try that later but it only happend once last year to but today is flashing and it lagged to so was needed to restart pc over and over then it works fine. but gonna try and reinstall anyway

RE: Graphic card problem - Warped - 2014-01-06 16:08

One thing - does Your screen go to full black, and after it ''..Stopped responding and has recovered.''

RE: Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-06 16:12

full black, then after restarted it everything is normal.

RE: Graphic card problem - Warped - 2014-01-06 16:26

Did you restart your computer, or did your monitor restart itself?

RE: Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-06 16:30

I did press on restart buttom under power is was needed to do it manual

RE: Graphic card problem - Warped - 2014-01-06 18:44

So the screen went black and you couldn't do anything. Feels similar to my problems I had.

Read my reply @ http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9868

RE: Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-06 18:58

But only thing it is not games is problem its sometimes when i log in to pc it can happend.

RE: Graphic card problem - Warped - 2014-01-07 12:28

I suggest you to clean the fan inside your computer that ventilates the graphics card. There may be too much dust on the propellers hence the overheating of the graphics card. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean it.

RE: Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-08 13:18

Cleaned it now but one peace off fan did fall off so dunno if that was problem.

RE: Graphic card problem - Jimmy - 2014-01-09 19:37

still having problem screen goes black then after restart pc is normal its just wierd. and my graphic card fan is vibrating after some plastic have fall off from it