[TC] Gaming Forums
[Shocking] The tale of one lost dog [GRAPHIC] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [Shocking] The tale of one lost dog [GRAPHIC] (/showthread.php?tid=10595)

[Shocking] The tale of one lost dog [GRAPHIC] - Sebas - 2014-02-02 13:50

Okay, before anybody starts to read, the images are really graphic. You might want to step back if you're easily offended.

I caught this on my facebook feed the other day and could not resist sharing it with everybody. Unfortunately, it comes with french text so i'll translate it to you:

"I found the dog in the forest in what looked like a fortune shelter. The dog was in a really bad state. Most owners would have put him down but i knew i had to save him. His eyes told me he needed help. This is the story on how i helped him."

Here is the official photo album if you want to go and take a look >>Facebook album<<
Now, for the pictures.

It took months for the dog to heal completely and hundreds of $$$ to "fix" the dog. As of today, he's the most joyful dog the owner has ever had and it looks like he is enjoying every single minute of his life.

RE: [Shocking] The tale of one lost dog [GRAPHIC] - Warped - 2014-02-02 13:56

The first picture was so sad. We need more people like him in this world to be honest. I'm so happy that the dog survived..

RE: [Shocking] The tale of one lost dog [GRAPHIC] - Johan. - 2014-02-02 14:44

This man deserves a medal.

[Image: 10204_10152118579775795_1714954071_n.jpg]

This picture shows the love and trust the dog has for the man who saved him.