[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [KSA] 6BOOSH and Smiley_KSA (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [KSA] 6BOOSH and Smiley_KSA (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=10639)

+ Report - [KSA] 6BOOSH and Smiley_KSA (Report Archived by Pipa) - Lcee - 2014-02-06 15:23

● Your LFS Username: Lcee / TigRgame

● Their LFS Username(s): [ksa] 6BOOSH / #¸ ŠmilÉy KSA
● Their LFS GameName(s): .. 6 b o o s h .. / Smiley_KSA

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: REPLAY LINK
● Replay Timestamps:
00:56:00 - Smiley KSA is not moving for police, keeps messing around with flat tires. Since he is one of the few arabs who knows how the rules work (no offence) he has to know better here.
00:57:11 - [ksa] 6BOOSH is turning around to follow the chase
00:58:12 - [ksa] 6BOOSH is still following the chase and rams the suspect
00:59:36 - [ksa] 6BOOSH turns again to follow the chase again
00:59:55 - [ksa] 6BOOSH "accidently" hits the cop

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
This was not my chase, nor had anything to do with it. Although I was spectating TigR as cop and I've seen some intense harassing by [ksa]6BOOSH which I couldn't let go without a report. I don't do this because I have something against him but for the safety of all cops that might have to deal with this person in the future. Smiley_KSA knows how the rules work meanwhile and still doesn't obey them, it is time to show the management of TC how this person is driving aswell.

Report - [KSA] 6BOOSH and Smiley_KSA - Pipa - 2014-02-06 18:08

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Smiley_KSA has had quite a bad history for failing to stay remote from chases, so a ban will be issued.

.. 6 b o o s h .. is rather new, so i will issue him a confirmable ingame warning not to interfere with sirens in future.

(2014-02-06 15:23)Lcee Wrote:  This was not my chase, nor had anything to do with it. Although I was spectating TigR as cop and I've seen some intense harassing by [ksa]6BOOSH which I couldn't let go without a report. I don't do this because I have something against him but for the safety of all cops that might have to deal with this person in the future. Smiley_KSA knows how the rules work meanwhile and still doesn't obey them, it is time to show the management of TC how this person is driving aswell.

That is perfectly fine to do so.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.