[TC] Gaming Forums
+ interfering with chase (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + interfering with chase (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=10714)

+ interfering with chase (Report Archived by Pipa) - R.Fiets - 2014-02-10 22:41

Sample User Report Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: aadu

● Their LFS Username(s): kvick, BuTt3r5HD, svergie2, dl g27, AddMeRaL
● Their LFS GameName(s):»™General« ,Butters.,ÔQS•POLESTAR, ·DL G27·, xL

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/xOp55VX5K5qb
● Replay Timestamps: CHase starts at Begins at 1:06:55

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Mon Feb 10
I was chasing SparkleZ. Suddenly were many people interfering chase. I admit, I didnt use perhaps on every moment bid !move but though I had things under control. Anyway it started at 1.14.25 with xL (I belive he was big problem also yesterday). My sentence "Get lost" wasnt nicest but as we teold already yesterday to behave, he never learned, So I guess I lost my nerv.
1:17:38 overtakes Butters and DL G27·
1:18:40 overtakes ÔQS•POLESTAR (I even blocked him to not let him along) We were driving slow, but it doesnt matter atm.
1:20:39 overtakes Butters and DL G27· againt teh chase
After that is there big discussion with General about reality?! Though it went over rules.
If that link isnt working, I'll try to fix it as it's my 1st report ever and things needs to be learned

RE: interfering with chase - Polestar - 2014-02-10 22:53

(2014-02-10 22:41)2e.hands.bakfiets Wrote:  Sample User Report Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: aadu

● Their LFS Username(s): kvick, BuTt3r5HD, svergie2, dl g27, AddMeRaL
● Their LFS GameName(s):»™General« ,Butters.,ÔQS•POLESTAR, ·DL G27·, xL

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/xOp55VX5K5qb
● Replay Timestamps: CHase starts at Begins at 1:06:55

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Mon Feb 10
I was chasing SparkleZ. Suddenly were many people interfering chase. I admit, I didnt use perhaps on every moment bid !move but though I had things under control. Anyway it started at 1.14.25 with xL (I belive he was big problem also yesterday). My sentence "Get lost" wasnt nicest but as we teold already yesterday to behave, he never learned, So I guess I lost my nerv.
1:17:38 overtakes Butters and DL G27·
1:18:40 overtakes ÔQS•POLESTAR (I even blocked him to not let him along) We were driving slow, but it doesnt matter atm.
After that is there big discussion with General about reality?! Though it went over rules.
If that link isnt working, I'll try to fix it as it's my 1st report ever and things needs to be learned

bad-bad-bad.mpr
This file belongs to an account that hasn't been activated yet.

I want to see the recording before i make my statement.

RE: interfering with chase - R.Fiets - 2014-02-10 23:10

My account is activated and I can download teh fail when needed.

RE: interfering with chase - Polestar - 2014-02-10 23:11

(2014-02-10 23:10)2e.hands.bakfiets Wrote:  My account is activated and I can download teh fail when needed.

Watching now.

Administrator Message by: Pipa

Keep the posts ontopic and useful. Simply stating you are watching something is not relevant to this case and highly useless.

RE: interfering with chase - R.Fiets - 2014-02-10 23:13

U was there, U know exacly what happen. An who is watching and who not, isn't really importent to know.

RE: interfering with chase - Pipa - 2014-02-10 23:16

Alright gonna have a look. Keep the posts ontopic and only the people involved may post.

RE: interfering with chase - Polestar - 2014-02-10 23:29

1:15 Why were you and sparkelz blocking the road for that amount of time in a 120km/h zone?
1:17 Don't see the problem with him overtaking, you just stood there. What was he going to do?
1:18 Don't see the problem with me overtaking. You were going to pits fgs at 30 km/h! Why would you block me? I finally overtook you (properly) at 78 km/h on a 120 km/h stretch! Totally unnecessary of you to block me!

RE: interfering with chase - Pipa - 2014-02-10 23:33

(2014-02-10 22:41)2e.hands.bakfiets Wrote:  1:17:38 overtakes Butters and DL G27·
The "get lost" was quite suitable for the moment as you weren't really there to have a long conversation, but get your point across.

I agree with most of the stuff before that, but from 1:17 onwards they were as much to blame as Sparklez as he was sitting in the middle of the road and having a chat shouting report at other people.

You were less to blame as you were waiting for him to finally end his argument and drive to the pits, however when a chase is stopped and not moving for a considerable amount of time then i suggest parking on the side.

Rule 1.2 clearly says:
rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

and that also applies during chases. Will have to watch this again and rethink it before making my decision.
Feel free to leave relevant input in the meantime.

RE: interfering with chase - R.Fiets - 2014-02-10 23:40

I admit we could have park on side, yes it was our (my mistake) but what I have learned about those rules here - when chase is moving ( with whatever speed) U just dont overtake chase in all times. Correct me if Im wrong. When U get sign to pass, U do it as civ. Its all I had to say. Rest will may be decided from Admins.

RE: interfering with chase - Pipa - 2014-02-10 23:44

(2014-02-10 23:40)2e.hands.bakfiets Wrote:  I admit we could have park on side, yes it was our (my mistake) but what I have learned about those rules here - when chase is moving ( with whatever speed) U just dont overtake chase in all times. Correct me if Im wrong. When U get sign to pass, U do it as civ. Its all I had to say. Rest will may be decided from Admins.

And we have to apply common sense here aswell, otherwise i could stop like that on the side of the road and report everyone that goes past therefore overtakes a chase.

Also the definition of a chase depends on it to be moving, which was not the case here.

RE: interfering with chase - R.Fiets - 2014-02-10 23:49

Huh, Im not reporting people who were passing us during our illegale parking. I do admit, Im not the strongest person in english but I do my best to understand what was U now saying Pipa.

RE: interfering with chase - Pipa - 2014-02-10 23:57

(2014-02-10 23:49)2e.hands.bakfiets Wrote:  Huh, Im not reporting people who were passing us during our illegale parking. I do admit, Im not the strongest person in english but I do my best to understand what was U now saying Pipa.

Ah alright, but since you did on your first post i was just making sure you understood me correctly.

Alright here goes the verdict:

dl g27 will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to move for police chases and failing to apologise for causing an accident.
Incidents at 1:11:13 and 1:20:40.
He will not receive a confirmable ingame warning for overtaking it at 1:17:30, as that was perfectly reasonable and safe to do so.

K i n G 5 0 5 will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to stay remote from police chases and failing to apologise.

AddMeRaL will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to stay remote from police chases.

svergie2 will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to stay remote from police chases as the police chase was in fact moving. I have noted that the suspect of that chase was the main problem and svergie can only be partially blamed.

BuTt3r5HD will receive no punishment.

SparkleZ will receive a ban for violating rule 1.2 heavily and his poor urs history shared among his two lfs accounts.

RE: interfering with chase - Pipa - 2014-02-11 00:23

Phew that was a long one.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.