[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report CDriver_Neves (Report Archived by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report CDriver_Neves (Report Archived by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=10720)

+ Report CDriver_Neves (Report Archived by Savy) - Lcee - 2014-02-11 11:55

● Your LFS Username: Lcee

● Their LFS Username(s): Rubenl
● Their LFS GameName(s): CDriver_Neves

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay link (DROPBOX)
● Replay Timestamps:
39.50 - Disrespects other player who lost control, the player said sorry but he still calls him 'names'.
1:01:00 - He is in chase, someone took over the chase and hitted his front, he starts revenge ramming.

1:10:05 - This is why I wanted to report him, he chose to wrong side and fully hits my suspect which gets flipped and loses the chase.
We both asked if he didn't had anything to say, he ignored us and continued his chase.

1:13:35 - Again he goes wrong side and fully head-on hits MJC without saying sorry. Continues his chase

1:14:10 - Replies with 'L=L' which probably had to be 'L0L'.
1:14:20 - Replied with 'Im in a chase noob', which directs to no respect at all.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I do not know this person, but he caught my attention with his behavior ingame. He is crashing people head on, making people lose their chase, but doesn't seem to care at all. He does not respect people by calling them 'noob', and does not apologize after crashes.

Regards,

Lcee

Report CDriver_Neves - Savy - 2014-02-11 12:55

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report CDriver_Neves - Savy - 2014-02-12 11:53

berggren will receive a warning because he should have slowed down for sirens instead of accelerating, and Neves will receive a ban for ramming and failing to apologise. He has been around long enough to know the rules.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.