[TC] Gaming Forums
Ban??????? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Ban??????? (/showthread.php?tid=11145)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ban??????? - takumipoland - 2014-03-16 18:25

Josh, do You admin or what? Its to long..

RE: Ban??????? - BP - 2014-03-16 18:28

It's got to be said that you're not the only people playing on the server (or not playing, in this case). Josh has quite a lot to deal with in this community so please be patient.

(2014-03-15 16:21)Josh Wrote:  Give me time, I will reply. Between each reply I have things to look at in order to actually give my reply.

RE: Ban??????? - Josh - 2014-03-16 19:00

To be quite honest, I'm not saying anything new.

@Takumipoland: You have said you were to original owner of MICH PL. This account is serving a ban which I believe was issued when you owned the account. As you say you now own Maychan, the ban will be continued on this account too.

What exact date did you actually sell MICH PL?

@Rychu: I believe that you are connected to Maychan/MICH PL in a way that means you have had/can still have access to their accounts. There is not currently enough evidence to fully suggest otherwise.

The ban on MICH PL ends on the 13th August 2014. All of your accounts will be unbanned then and will remain linked.

RE: Ban??????? - rychu - 2014-03-16 22:06

I do not understand your speech
as mich / maychan the same person what I have in the common
Why am I judged as they are.
I'm a different person. my account no one can access

RE: Ban??????? - takumipoland - 2014-03-16 22:44

I dont understand. Whoose account are unbanned?

Why iam to waiting when unban is ending. I buy new account and its not your problem. Sell old whoose is baned and buy new for play again, because i think Im not playing lfs again. But I want play again and buy new account. Unban Maychan and 4 days ago rychu's end ban and that's be fine Smile

RE: Ban??????? - rychu - 2014-03-16 22:56

My ban should end on 4 days ago
I got for using vulgar words
why have connected me with the ban mich / maychan????

RE: Ban??????? - Josh - 2014-03-16 23:30

Takumi: You were banned. The ban is for the person using the account, not the account itself. There is no point issuing a ban if you can just use another account and carry on playing.

Rychu: You only have 2 IP connections, both of them have been used to connect to our gaming servers and forum by both accounts Maychan and MICH PL. I do believe that you are two different people and I understand you are friends and have shared your computers, I believe that you have (and could in the future) let each other log-in to your accounts if one is banned.

Rychu, I will be unbanning your account shortly. I am going to trust you not to share it with takumipoland (or Mich). If we find that you are doing this to let him play during his ban, then they will be re-linked.

RE: Ban??????? - rychu - 2014-03-16 23:32

ok thank you
without fear it will not happen again

RE: Ban??????? - takumipoland - 2014-03-16 23:34

Josh, "The ban is for the person using the account" maybe my mom's want play and what? She must write post here? Unban maychan and dont do problems. I think u are do bigger bad's and dont banned for this is u admin on server. MICH PL its not my account its sell. I pleased for once and unban maychan Please!

RE: Ban??????? - Josh - 2014-03-16 23:37

Takumi, this is the last time I will say this:

You were using MICH PL and got banned. You are banned from our servers until the 13th of August, regardless of what account you are using now.

RE: Ban??????? - takumipoland - 2014-03-16 23:42

U are an idiot or what! I WANT TO EXPLAIN U: Maychan its new account. Make me one more chance! U want to all TC have problems? I dont think so. I want politiely hit to You. I can do that the TC be removed from LFS permanenlty and that was the end of yours server. Do u want this??
I very forgiving men and want quietly end this problem.

RE: Ban??????? - Josh - 2014-03-16 23:49

I have nothing more to add here.

Thread Closed