[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report -lvlarti (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report -lvlarti (Report Archived by Mr. NB) (/showthread.php?tid=11178)

+ Report -lvlarti (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - fWANKy - 2014-03-10 12:24

● Your LFS Username: franky.s

● Their LFS Username(s): lvlarti
● Their LFS GameName(s):lvlarti

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!YdI1XD6C!4j0Xl-0qjBhlHOX6UtRrm7CfyinCKqLxa3vTx8d9b7U
● Replay Timestamps:

lvlarti Timestamps:

1:39:10 - I accidently touch the back of his car thinking he was going to move away abit faster, but instead it seemed like he had no intention to move for sirens or speed up, but I was going to apologize for this untill the next incident happened.

1:39:29 - User aims his car for me, full throttle despite the sirens going and revenge rams me, doing heavy damage to my car. Best part is he doesnt say sorry and quite clearly pointed out he wasnt happy with me touching his rear.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Clear revenge ram with the provoked by an accident.

Report -lvlarti - Mr. NB - 2014-03-10 13:18

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report -lvlarti - Mr. NB - 2014-03-10 13:40

Okay, I've checked it.

He has clearly completely ignored the chase in front of him and has hit you without any attempts to slow down or avoid the crash. He has never apologised either, but has blamed you instead.

Just a note regarding your slight touch of his car, please try to keep safe distance in the future. I can understand that you were being chased and he could indeed move sooner than he did, but still.

Since Lvlarti already has a history of failing to apologise for his accidents and ignoring the chases, he will receive a five days ban.

Thanks for the report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.