[TC] Gaming Forums
Cop !Roadblock Position - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Cop !Roadblock Position (/showthread.php?tid=11252)

Cop !Roadblock Position - Lewis - 2014-03-15 14:00

Just a fairly simple suggestion which i think would make things alot quicker and safer when using roadblock.

What about having the tyre stacks spawn BEHIND the vehicle, if you need to close a road or create a diversion for traffic, you need to either turn your car around which is dangerous and can take time or putting your car in the middle of the road to position it right.

Even if you want it to be a separate command so you can still spawn them infront to maybe !roadblockb (for behind).

Opinions??

RE: Cop !Roadblock Position - Jester - 2014-03-15 15:49

+1 I like this.

RE: Cop !Roadblock Position - Lukeā„¢ - 2014-03-15 15:51

I think it's a good thing that the barrels spawn in front of you because alot of people would just plow straight through them if they didn't see a police car behind them.

RE: Cop !Roadblock Position - Warped - 2014-03-15 16:02

Roadblocks are sometimes used if a cop is joining to a pursuit. The cop places it to a road and waits until the suspect has driven to/passed the roadblock and then joins the chase.

In some cases, your suggestion would be handy, but in some rather not. In example, that the roadblock spawns behind the cop's car on clear and roomy places (normal roads), would speed up the action. However, in tight places (e.g roundabouts), it'd be difficult to place it.

RE: Cop !Roadblock Position - Lewis - 2014-03-27 22:15

Bump!

RE: Cop !Roadblock Position - KaraK - 2014-04-01 11:09

In my opinion positioning them is easier when you have them in front Smile