[TC] Gaming Forums
Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Tow Med Res roadblock ? (/showthread.php?tid=11607)

Tow Med Res roadblock ? - TurboLag - 2014-04-05 20:56

To help the meds,tows,res clear a area with the least amount of danger wouldnt it be good if you could do !roadblock+ like cop so that a small tire wall appears and blocks a bit of the road.
Reply what you think

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Val - 2014-04-05 21:05

Hello,

I believe it would be a bit messy, sometimes there are many emergency vehicles at the scene, trying to flip the car at the same time, they could manage the traffic (i.e. protecting the accident scene) with their own vehicle.

By the way, if a police officer would like to set a roadblock, he couldn't have the possibility to make one because the max amounts of objects would've been reached.

That's my thoughts.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - TurboLag - 2014-04-05 21:22

Yes it would be a bit messy but what if you had eg Med 1 (Allowed to !roadblock+) Then the situation would be resolved (Maybe)

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Yukine - 2014-04-05 21:48

I think it would be abused by the newbies, its better (and more RP) to request police assistance if needed.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Val - 2014-04-05 21:49

Well I hardly find how the situation could be resolved with a !roadblock command, and the player making a roablock could have the need to move his car to help the flipped vehicle or else, and in this case the pack of tyres would be automaticaly deleted.

Don't forget that the MED/RES job are more roleplay roles, they usually assists the TOW at the accident scene and may flip the vehicle if there is no TOW available, if you see what I mean. And yes, a police officer could manage the traffic instead.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Connor - 2014-04-06 06:55

If there's also an HwA on he could direct the traffic away from the scene.

I don't agree with this idea, it would not allow police officers to put down roadblocks for things that actually matter most in TC; the chases.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Warped - 2014-04-06 07:11

In my opinion, roadblocks should only be used when blocking a suspect in a chase or helping other cops by putting a roadblock on the road. Allowing other roleplaying units to use such command may, as told in this thread, cause some messy moments. They can already use !hazard to inform other road users to drive with enormous care past the accident scene.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Polete - 2014-04-06 13:54

I am agree with the idea but I think we can keep what we (atleast me) have been doing that if there's more than 1 tow towing is, one of the tow blocks with his car the side of the road with the danger while the other one just tows, thats an easy and faster way, a cop can help using his rb coomand thought. And I am agree with bruno, it will have a bit of abuse by newbies

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - TurboLag - 2014-04-08 21:00

Yes I know that a cop can help out if they want but maybe there is a solution to having all the Meds etc that have lost there cop rights using Med as a backup, A Med training could come into place so that it would mean better meds and of course admins do a lot but maybe having a revoke rights for meds etc in place ? Because it might help.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Bez - 2014-04-08 21:06

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7542&highlight=Road+closed

Never going to happen. If you feel the road is unsafe to preform your TOW. Call the POLICE and they can assist you.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Leon - 2014-04-15 18:57

[Image: ktvSlcG.png]

Replace barriers with tirestacks.

RE: Tow Med Res roadblock ? - Toni - 2014-04-15 18:59

Best.Post.Ever.