[TC] Gaming Forums
Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] (/showthread.php?tid=11845)

Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Pinkz - 2014-04-22 17:14

Could it be possible for cash to delete permanently all the data of all my infractions Ingame inserver ?

RE: Question - Mr. NB - 2014-04-22 17:15

No, your URS entries can not be deleted.

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Dino - 2014-04-22 17:18

(2014-04-22 17:15)Mr. NB Wrote:  No, your URS entries can not be deleted.

Possible to see all our URS entries?

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Chuck - 2014-04-22 17:19

The URS entries is a service to us, the admins, not you Wink

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Johan. - 2014-04-22 18:00

Trying to bribe someone?

Like I ever posted earlier (I agree with Dino here) I still think you should be able to review your own URS (read-only, ofcourse)

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Yukine - 2014-04-22 18:03

It would be good, but imagine all players comes to complain for x or y thing in them URS?

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Ash - 2014-04-22 18:11

If we allow everyone to view their URS, why not allow them into the Members area of the forum?

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Sebas - 2014-04-22 18:12

Being able to delete URS entries with money would enable rich people to be able to do anything they want and get away with it later on. That's stupid IMO (Even if it's how real-life works..)

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Dino - 2014-04-22 20:56

(2014-04-22 17:19)Chuck Wrote:  The URS entries is a service to us, the admins, not you Wink

I don't have a better example than the german "SCHUFA" - I'm sure u know it. (for the others: information about your financial standing which credit grantors, such as banks or car dealers can check and decide whether to give someone a loan or not)

It's also only something for "admins" - in this case credit grantors but everyone is allowed to see what is written about him.

Would be cool to see his own URS therefore, just saying.

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Pipa - 2014-04-22 21:18

(2014-04-22 20:56)Dino Wrote:  Would be cool to see his own URS therefore, just saying.

The Schufa is just a sort of middle man that keeps track of your financial credibility. That analogy does not really fit in here.

The URS is just there for us to determine how to deal with rulebreakers. It also does hold some sensitive information such as anonymous reports against a person, which shall remain private for a reason.

RE: Question [Deleting URS entries for money] - Leon - 2014-04-23 00:40

It also serves as a confidential platform where we, TC's, can slate on you behind your backs.