[TC] Gaming Forums
Unable to join Server. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Unable to join Server. (/showthread.php?tid=11950)

Unable to join Server. - Cherry - 2014-04-28 20:36

It says something about the Sync.
idk what's going on but I'm still upset over the Test stuff that is looks like a waste of time and Cash. But I don't need the server making more issues for me on the [TC]CityDriving. Cursing

RE: Unable to join Server. - Dan - 2014-04-28 20:43

You are able to join the server, as we were just discussing on it about your cop licenses. I kept referring you to the InSim Update thread available here. This details the license you need to apply for, then you will be able to cop as normal, providing you pass it.

RE: Unable to join Server. - Howlin - 2014-04-28 20:57

(2014-04-28 20:43)DanielP Wrote:  You are able to join the server, as we were just discussing on it about your cop licenses. I kept referring you to the InSim Update thread available here. This details the license you need to apply for, then you will be able to cop as normal, providing you pass it.

He is referring to the OOS - CAR Warning he kept getting upon joining the server.

As for fixing it, i am pretty sure it is your car out of sync with the game or something like that, every other time i have seen it happen though the player has been able to return immediately after so i am unsure what it could be :/

RE: Unable to join Server. - Dan - 2014-04-28 21:01

(2014-04-28 20:57)Howlin Wrote:  
(2014-04-28 20:43)DanielP Wrote:  You are able to join the server, as we were just discussing on it about your cop licenses. I kept referring you to the InSim Update thread available here. This details the license you need to apply for, then you will be able to cop as normal, providing you pass it.

He is referring to the OOS - CAR Warning he kept getting upon joining the server.

As for fixing it, i am pretty sure it is your car out of sync with the game or something like that, every other time i have seen it happen though the player has been able to return immediately after so i am unsure what it could be :/

Well it wasn't preventing him from joining the server, as he was on for a few minutes and we were discussing the recent implementations in regards to the new InSim.

RE: Unable to join Server. - Howlin - 2014-04-28 21:05

(2014-04-28 21:01)DanielP Wrote:  
(2014-04-28 20:57)Howlin Wrote:  

Well it wasn't preventing him from joining the server, as he was on for a few minutes and we were discussing the recent implementations in regards to the new InSim.

I saw your conversation but it was after you left the server, he was kicked by the OOS warning then tried to return a number of times.

RE: Unable to join Server. - Cherry - 2014-04-28 21:33

I have no Idea on what is making the OOS -CAR warning happen, but it's just in TC CityDrive Server.

Yes, I was mad at the New InSim update. 100% the worst update I ever saw, But this post is not on that issue.

RE: Unable to join Server. - Jimmy - 2014-04-29 04:48

I guess OOS-CAR have something with vobs in lfs but not sure.

RE: Unable to join Server. - Frozen - 2014-04-29 05:41

LFS gives you that OOS (or JOOS) - CAR when either you or someone at the grid is driving a car that you have modified.

RE: Unable to join Server. - gyunter - 2014-04-29 05:48

You may ger OOS error when alt-tabbing while the game is being loaded.

RE: Unable to join Server. - Pipa - 2014-04-29 09:50

Did you try a fresh install of lfs?

RE: Unable to join Server. - Frozen - 2014-04-29 20:57

User seems to be back again in the servers.

Dont think he needs our help anymore.