[TC] Gaming Forums
Less tyre/cone intensive layout - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Less tyre/cone intensive layout (/showthread.php?tid=1196)

Less tyre/cone intensive layout - Tommer - 2011-12-21 16:01

It's my opinion driving around Blackwood that generally the tyre's don't serve to do much really, most people cut across them, hitting them on there way through, spraying them into people who actually do stay on the right side, generally resulting in poker faces from the innocent as this has happened for the 1,324,544,332 time to them Mellow (number may not be accurate)

In a perfect world people would realize this and stop cutting through the tyre's, but lets face it, that's not going to happen, even I get tempted into cutting across.

I've made a new Blackwood layout, that took a leaf from Westhill's book in strategic barrier placement and using white chalk lines instead of green cones.

I dropped the turning lanes on highway 1 because I figured [TC] was planning on reducing the speedlimit there anyway, but there are more than enough spare objects to put them back.

Give it a drive, see what you think Smile

RE: Less tyre/cone intensive layout - Malibu - 2011-12-21 16:43

Can kill you in an lx if you hit the stacks, so it's hell driving behind a careless fxo or rb4 Tongue

RE: Less tyre/cone intensive layout - E28 - 2011-12-21 19:58

The tires can be pretty annoying, especially through some of the bends where someone goes into them, spraying them absolutely everywhere.

RE: Less tyre/cone intensive layout - Pete - 2011-12-21 23:48

We've already developed a layout that eliminates the problem, just depends whether it gets uploaded before the track changes.

We pretty much decided to leave it as it is seeing as it'll only be on for a day or two longer before it's changed.

Thanks though, I'll take a look and see how yours compares to our new one. Wink

RE: Less tyre/cone intensive layout - Roba - 2011-12-22 05:14

I like Tommer's layout :/

Tho the tires could be removed from the dirt track also couse they only spin you out on XRT or RB4 pretty much everytime you hit them..