[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=12079)

unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Kristiano! - 2014-05-08 18:42

● Your LFS Username: Kristiano!

● Time & Date of Incident: 07-05-2014

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: First i got banned for stealing paovi's acc, paovi is my big brother and when me moved out i got his g27 and computer, then i got banned for stealing TC website theme to my own website, the problem is that its not my website, yes i was in the team ho had the website but its not active anymore and i cant be resposible for how the owner of the website runs it, i really like playing on TC and its sad to be banned and i feel that my ban was unfair.

RE: unban request. - Chuck - 2014-05-09 06:24

paovi Wrote:I moved to tunisia I bought my S2 license since long time and leaved LFS Long time ago then moved to another country, and now i want to go back to TC , i have no idea Who is Kristiano i played here before if you remember me

"i have no idea Who is Kristiano"?

paovi Wrote:That's Impossible , I wasnt using My account on 2013 I was Studying on 2013 and has no time to play LFS i can bring you pictures prove that i was studying like my School card etc maybe my acc was hacked ? the hacker name is kristian ? any way i changed the password gamepass + webpass

So, either of you is telling incredible bull++++ here.

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-09 11:47

My bigbrothers name is SDpaovi! so i dont know ho that is

RE: unban request. - Chuck - 2014-05-09 12:13

Aha, so who transferred the cars and money from the paovi account to yours while using your IP address?

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-09 12:25

yes my brother said i could have it

we both did he from a laptop and me on the pc.

RE: unban request. - Chuck - 2014-05-09 12:46

So, you still got access to account 'paovi' ? Where did your brother go ?

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-09 12:47

he moved to his own appartment and no i dont still have acces

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-09 15:54

Im willing to do anything for an unban

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-09 18:12

Oh no wait my brothers LFS acc is Paovi yes and i dont have any access to it i miss understood you.

RE: unban request. - Chuck - 2014-05-10 17:08

Who is using the account 'paovi' these days?

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-11 14:31

(2014-05-10 17:08)Chuck Wrote:  Who is using the account 'paovi' these days?

he told me one of his friends borrowed it.

RE: unban request. - Chuck - 2014-05-12 12:56

I still see too many lose ends here. At the top you said you got the wheel and computer from your brother as he moved out. So, why all that expensive hardware, but not the paovi account? Why did he, of all, took that with him and, instead of using it by himself, giving it to a friend instead? Why does that "friend" now claim it was his account all the time, and also blamed you of stealing it? (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11296 )
Also, what's with that faked pm ? Not very helpful.
I only see one way out of it: A complete and conclusive story about both accounts, from a to z, who used it, when and where, without a single lie in it.

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-12 13:02

(2014-05-12 12:56)Chuck Wrote:  I still see too many lose ends here. At the top you said you got the wheel and computer from your brother as he moved out. So, why all that expensive hardware, but not the paovi account? Why did he, of all, took that with him and, instead of using it by himself, giving it to a friend instead? Why does that "friend" now claim it was his account all the time, and also blamed you of stealing it? (http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11296 )
Also, what's with that faked pm ? Not very helpful.
I only see one way out of it: A complete and conclusive story about both accounts, from a to z, who used it, when and where, without a single lie in it.

Okay, you are right im lying im lying my ass off, i brought and payed for the paovi acc and the computer and all the other stuff, i got cop banned on paovi and i really liked copping (reason: wrong way on AB) so brought a new acc named kristiano and transfered all the stuff to the kristiano acc. i dont have a big brother.
the paovi acc i borrowed to a friend and told him i dont need it anymore and thats prob why.

RE: unban request. - Chuck - 2014-05-12 13:08

Alright, so that tunesian guy really exists and you gave that account to him?

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-05-12 13:28

(2014-05-12 13:08)Chuck Wrote:  Alright, so that tunesian guy really exists and you gave that account to him?

yes im talking the truth this time.

RE: unban request. - peterjbruins - 2014-05-15 17:34

aw, im sorry Kristiano that you got banned for stealing the theme, it was me who made that [DS] Website..... really sorry.. i should have been banned for that but im banned permanently anyways Smile

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-06-11 21:28

any news yet i really wanna join TC again

RE: unban request. - Kristiano! - 2014-06-11 22:02

Okay, the paovi acc is made years ago and then it got cop banned as i remember. I loved being cop so i brought the kristiano acc so i could get un cop banned, then i borrowed the paovi acc out to a dude from germany ho needed it for a friend, he asked if i needed anymore and i said i dont because i have the kristiano acc so he changed the pass, thats why i cant accses it anymore, the website theme wassnt me ho stole it was peterbruinsj as he is confirming in the post that he made, im talking only the truth this tíme and i hope it will change your mind to unban me again because i really miss playing TC

unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Pipa) - Pipa - 2014-07-23 20:44

Unban Request Denied