[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 (/showthread.php?tid=12229)

[F] Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Michiyo - 2014-05-18 15:36

LFS Username: curtisdeakin1997
Nickname: Michiyo
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): 4:00pm - 11:00pm I speak english and German.

Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Howlin - 2014-05-18 15:39

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Michiyo - 2014-05-18 15:42

I confirm that I have read all of the police guide.

Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Howlin - 2014-05-18 15:42

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Saphira - 2014-05-18 18:19

Training Unfinished

Date: 18th May 2014

Lead Trainer: Saphira [T]

Continue from: The beginning

Notes: The Trainee had only just recently started using the G27 wheel and not quite got the hang of it, so therefore training cancelled so he can get some practice time in with his new wheel

Training to commence again on 18th June 2014

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Administrator Message by: Howlin

User is banned until 2014-06-19, training will resume then.

Basic Training - curtisdeakin1997 - Connor - 2014-06-27 16:22

Sorry this is so late, we've been very busy with real life matters for the past week.

Training Information:

Took place on: 21/6/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Edwin [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

You had some decent PITs which will improve with more experience. I can see you've got the potential to be a good cop, you've got all the makings of one, but you need more driving experience. The way you handled the chase was good, you seemed relaxed most of the time, you did start to panic a little half way through the chase causing your crashes.

Improvements:

I can see that you are still on used to your controller as you aren't fluent in your movements. On corners you suddenly brake hard with no control, you'll need to work on your throttle control too as this is not safe in tight conditions. Try to brake slightly into a corner and keep a slight and fluent throttle going through the corner, otherwise you will lose control every time. With a wheel, you don't need to drive like a bad mouse driver.

The majority of your PITs on Edwin were at an unsafe angle and a lot of them hit his door. He actually gave you a lot of opportunity to PIT which you did not take, suspects on the server won't be giving you those opportunities so when they come around, take them with precision.

You need to be more aware of your suspect as you lost him a lot of the time when he did a late braking into a corner or U turned quickly. React to the suspect's every move, I know you tried to predict his movements but it wasn't correct, expect the unexpected when it comes to copping on the servers, suspects will try everything to get away.

Try getting some experience in racing, it'll allow to get a better line into corners so you don't have to brake hard and lose control. Keep a steady throttle and don't treat the pedals like they're mouse, they're technically a lot easier to control.

Notes: As the training took place last week, you may apply for it again tomorrow. However, I highly recommend that you get more experience in driving fast under pressure beforehand.

Authorized by Luke.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team