[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Bazsi HUN / Balazs91 (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Bazsi HUN / Balazs91 (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=12248)

+ Bazsi HUN / Balazs91 (Report Archived by Pipa) - Lewis - 2014-05-20 14:34

● Your LFS Username: Poldy1603

● Their LFS Username(s): Balazs91
● Their LFS GameName(s): Bazsi HUN

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?eq7m7tu91hf8vt8
● Replay Timestamps: Start watching - 1hr 47mins 25secs
Instantly pulls out on Kru, no sorry - 1hr 47mins 27secs
Goes into the back of me, no sorry - 1hr 48mins 4secs
Report finished - 1hr 49mins 20secs

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): 20/05/14 - 15:15 (GMT+1)
User for no apparent reason rams into the back of me and seems to be completely oblivious to it. Its the fact that he didnt say a single thing about it that has made me write this report.
I have also noticed by looking at the replay that he doesn't slow for sirens. - First instance at 1hr 37mins 8secs and by not doing so, hits Oscar (without a sorry).

Bazsi HUN / Balazs91 - Pipa - 2014-05-20 15:11

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Bazsi HUN / Balazs91 - Pipa - 2014-05-20 15:51

(2014-05-20 14:34)Lewis Wrote:  Instantly pulls out on Kru, no sorry - 1hr 47mins 27secs

Jepp he did, but Kru replied with ":DBiggrin". Both of them might be on ts, skype, etc or they know each other. Since i can't verify that and the incident was rather minor, we can let this one slide.

(2014-05-20 14:34)Lewis Wrote:  Goes into the back of me, no sorry - 1hr 48mins 4secs

When you exited the pit road onto high street, he was closing in quickly from behind. When he got close you merged from the left lane to the right lane, in which he was traveling in. He tried to avoid the accident, but failed to do so.

He could have probably predicted your move, but it was more your mistake than his.

(2014-05-20 14:34)Lewis Wrote:  First instance at 1hr 37mins 8secs and by not doing so, hits Oscar (without a sorry).

Jepp and also doing pointless donuts in the middle of the road. Should have done it in the designated stuntzones.

User will receive a confirmable ingame warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.