[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report-Yam13 (Report Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report-Yam13 (Report Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=12254)

+ Report-Yam13 (Report Archived by Val) - kas - 2014-05-21 12:29

● Your LFS Username: danlevy91

● Their LFS Username: yam13
● Their LFS GameName: ™Gângštá Yam

● Replay Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6qxdut2r24694h8

● Replay Timestamps:
2:46:03.72 - I enter the pitlane and pit
2:46:19.74 - yam13 enters the pitlane
2:46:25.13 - yam13 turns into my pit (#6)
2:46:25.79 - I spawn inside my pit and fly off
2:46:37.18 - I ask who was blocking my pit, received no reply
2:47:39.72 - I warn that if nobody comes forward I will check the replay and report them, still no reply
2:48:05.41 - yam 13 disconnects

● Description of incident:

On May 25th 2014 between 12:15 PM & 12:25 PM GMT I had racked up roughly around 380 km and decided to pit. While I was inside the pit, one yam13 alias ™Gângštá Yam entered the pitlane and drove into my pit while allegedly on his way to the parking spaces on the other side of the pitlane. As he was passing through my pit, I spawned inside and was shot out of bounds which caused my trip to be lost.

This happened so fast that I couldn't see who was inside my pit at the time I spawned, so I asked a number of times who it was. Yam13 chose to park his car on the lot behind the pitlane and not to own up to his mistake. Furthermore he disconnected without a word after I said that I would file a report if nobody comes forward.

I am aware that (most likely) his act was not done on purpose and I also know that I will not receive my trip back or any kind of reimbursement from [TC] and I do not wish for that. I just find it incredibly rude for someone to cause an accident and just leave without a word.

Lastly, the pits are not for passing through or parking and if one wishes to access the rear parking lot, there is sufficient space right at the pit entrance and I'm sure you will all agree with me on this.

Thank you for taking your time to read through this and assess the matter at hand and I'm sure you will find a good way to solve this. If you wish for any additional information, just let me know.

Best Regards,
Dan aka. KASOKUDO

Report-Yam13 - Val - 2014-05-21 17:35

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

You are very unlucky, the user just drove into your garage while you were spawning in it.

He will receive a confirmable warning for the 6.4 rule.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.