[TC] Gaming Forums
site improvements? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: site improvements? (/showthread.php?tid=12334)

site improvements? - Carl - 2014-05-27 21:24

I was not sure where to post this but is there a chance that a 'site enhancements' forum can be added along side the 'server & insim suggestions' forum?

the site could be made so much better with the input of the people using it and TC would benefit from it.

(i have looked around to see if this already exsists)

RE: site improvements? - Dan - 2014-05-27 21:26

If you have suggestions, then feel free to put them forward. I doubt there needs to be an entire new forum just for one set of suggestions.

RE: site improvements? - Carl - 2014-05-27 21:30

(2014-05-27 21:26)DanielP Wrote:  If you have suggestions, then feel free to put them forward. I doubt there needs to be an entire new forum just for one set of suggestions.

your right, but it would not make sense if i was suggesting something for the site and i put it in the 'server and insim' forum Sad

RE: site improvements? - Dan - 2014-05-27 23:56

(2014-05-27 21:30)Carl 7 Wrote:  
(2014-05-27 21:26)DanielP Wrote:  If you have suggestions, then feel free to put them forward. I doubt there needs to be an entire new forum just for one set of suggestions.

your right, but it would not make sense if i was suggesting something for the site and i put it in the 'server and insim' forum Sad

You could say that about anything though. The 'skin approval thread' should have its own forum in relation to LFS skins.

RE: site improvements? - Pete - 2014-05-28 01:29

Quote:the site could be made so much better with the input of the people using it and TC would benefit from it.

Feel free to suggest any ideas you have here.