[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Archived by BoyPower) Refund request (Approved by BoyPower - Pending) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Archived by BoyPower) Refund request (Approved by BoyPower - Pending) (/showthread.php?tid=12428)

(Refund Request Archived by BoyPower) Refund request (Approved by BoyPower - Pending) - Dino - 2014-06-01 15:39

- Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

- Time & Date of Incident: 1st June 2014, 5 pm CEST

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/Z89YX/SO.Tibe.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 13:25.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
Tibe starts to brake on the Highway - where a U-Turn would not be allowed.
After slowing down from 230 kph to 40 kph he starts to lag, which seems to be kind of fishy.

Anyway, Bill and I lost the chase even though he timed out.

1) Bill and I would like to make you aware of a possible bug (escaping suspect even tho timing out)
2) A refund would be nice. I know that you do NOT correct cop stats after someone laged and re-appeared, but as Tibe timed out and we still lost the chase it would be nice if you could do an expection.

RE: Refund request - Tibe - 2014-06-01 17:51

This one wasn't intentional, Dino. I can explain the whole situation to you via pm, if you want to. It's sad that you lost a chase. Sad

RE: Refund request - joko 98 - 2014-06-02 07:46

Something like this happened to me too like 5-7months ago. I timed out when i was being chased. When i logged back in, ppl just told me that i won the chase which is really strange.

RE: Refund request - BP - 2014-06-04 08:08

On it.

That looked really suspicious Tibe. You were braking, coming to a stop in the middle of the Autobahn and then started timing out. Anyway, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in terms of punishment.

He escaped before he technically "timed out". I'm almost certain you would lose the chase if you time out whilst you're still in it.

I'm sorry but XP cannot be refunded. However, money can be. Tibe was fined 640 Euros and Bill and Dino were rewarded 320 Euros each.

Your refund request has been approved. Please contact a Leader for your refund.

Thank you.

Refund request has been completed - Moved to Archives