[TC] Gaming Forums
3 tyres - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: 3 tyres (/showthread.php?tid=12536)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 3 tyres - Sebas - 2014-06-06 13:44

I wouldn't see the issue of having some object for drifters to drive around in SZ2. People already do it when they are stunting there and it wouldn't harm the well-being of the map itself.

I too am not too pleased with drifters around the track. Most of the time, I need to slow down and i'm unable to overtake them as they take 2 lanes of traffic. If they would take more time and consider the other players around, it would be 100x more fun to have them around.

RE: 3 tyres - Connor - 2014-06-06 14:11

(2014-06-06 13:12)try drifter Wrote:  Yea ... the only problem is that there isitnt that many objects to spare

maybe on a nother track,blackwood?

But Blackwood is a relatively small track, I dint expect there to be enough room for an open area to put the tires, unless you put then behind the pits.

RE: 3 tyres - Pinkz - 2014-06-06 14:36

Last time I was in Blackwood there where two tires but they where to close together

In the back of the pits

RE: 3 tyres - fWANKy - 2014-06-06 17:17

(2014-06-06 14:36)try drifter Wrote:  Last time I was in Blackwood there where two tires but they where to close together

In the back of the pits

Me and Pete used them for drifting around and doing figure of 8s around, there is plenty of space between them.

RE: 3 tyres - Pinkz - 2014-06-06 21:52

I would like more space between those tyres and if it would be possible when there would be space to put a third one there