[TC] Gaming Forums
Joijntes license plate - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Joijntes license plate (/showthread.php?tid=12548)

Joijntes license plate - abdullah - 2014-06-06 20:48

Hello there

So some weeks ago I took a ban for this (this +my attiude) and today I was asked to change my changed plate once again.

My license plate was "mastur" and I don't really see the inpropiat(spelling)
in it and I would really love to have it and that's why I'm writing this.

My LFS name is Kennish and ingame name Joijnte

RE: Joijntes license plate - BP - 2014-06-07 09:31

It seems you are just trying to push your luck a little bit too much.

The ban you were given on the 1st of May was due to you being uncooperative with changing your number plate, by generally being ignorant and changing it by one or a few letters (pushing your luck).

So if your plate was "mastur" (yesterday now), that to me still shows that you're unwilling to take on board an admin's request. I must note that nothing went on your URS in regards to your plate yesterday, and that it was not me who asked you to change it either.

RE: Joijntes license plate - Ash - 2014-06-07 10:43

Sorry to intrude, but I must point out that you have been dealt with several times due to your obsession with genitalia. I have told you before that it's not suitable in our servers due to us being a family friendly place for everyone.

I have previously warned you about using the word mastur... However you seem to keep going on about it?

RE: Joijntes license plate - abdullah - 2014-06-07 19:04

Well it aint the word masturbation is it? it's just mastur and i don't even think that is a word