[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - Cah9 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - Cah9 (/showthread.php?tid=12591)

[F] Basic Training - Cah9 - Cah9 - 2014-06-08 09:18

LFS Username: Cah9
Nickname: [MAC] Ash [COP]
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No.
Notes (e.g times free/language): weekdays from 4-9pm (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and weekends from 12pm-12am (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Basic Training - Cah9 - Connor - 2014-06-08 09:19

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - Cah9 - Cah9 - 2014-06-08 09:31

read and understood

Basic Training - Cah9 - Connor - 2014-06-08 09:31

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - Cah9 - Connor - 2014-06-11 12:00

Training Unfinished

Date: 11/6/14

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Continue from: Final chase

Notes: Cah9 had a significantly high ping, too high to do a final chase. We will try again when if his ping has died down a little.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - Cah9 - Luke - 2014-07-13 19:53

Please contact a trainer about your training if you are having any luck.. Otherwise this thread will be closed within a week and you will have to retake all of the training.

If you need to cover something again please inform your trainer.

Thank you,

~ Luke

[TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - Cah9 - Connor - 2014-07-13 21:00

I will inform him when I'm home in two days, his lag is most probably the same but I will try nevertheless.

Cheers,

~Connor

Basic Training - Cah9 - Connor - 2014-07-30 11:53

Training Information:

Took place on: 30/7/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T]

Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

When you had the opportunity, some of your PITs were good and quite effective.

Improvements:

You was visibly under a lot of pressure and very, very nervous. At 50% speed you seemed to be all over the place, spinning out multiple times.

Your general car control was of a very low standard for a final chase. Now, you claimed that you could not drive with that set, I could see that, generally, you could not handle the car at high speeds. Your throttle and brake control was very poor, try to be more fluent with your control of this, especially through high speed corners. You were very harsh on your braking, you need to brake ever so slightly so as to not spin the car or lose so much grip that you lose control and run wide. Getting some racing experience will solve this, take a wider line into corners and you'll see a big difference in your brake and throttle control.

When I turned late into a corner you would keep on accelerating, reacting only when I was halfway through the turn already, this caused you to lose a lot of ground on me, this will improve with experience, yes, but it was not good enough from a final chase perspective.

The few attempted PITs there were, most of them were on my door, you need to angle yourself correctly so that you hit my rear wheel arch

You need to be more aware of your suspect, I faked turns and you quite easily fell for them. Anticipate my next move so you're one step ahead of me at all times, it was the other way around in this chase. Look for alternative routes when I make a U turn or take a different route to the primary one.

Stay calm next time, you don't need to be so nervous, it's like you think if you fail, you'll be killed or something, obviously that's not the case.

Authorized by Luke.

Notes: Feel free to re-apply in 7 days time.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team