[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=12600)

Unban Request (Ban Reduced by Stunna) - fWANKy - 2014-06-08 15:41

● Your LFS Username: franky.s

● Time & Date of Incident: yesterday

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!oYJVVSiL!aL7vapIBRYzb5VKtQsGyn6ajU03VGHH5efum3ntqdls
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Well I want to say now what I said to Stunna was stupid and uncalled for and I apologize for what I said, although I was pretty drunk at the time, although this is no excuse, just pointing out why I did this.

There is really no way to sugar coat what I said and did, so an apology is the only way I can show Stunna what I said wasn't meant and was just drunken drivel that meant nothing.

I rarely come on LFS when I'm drunk (or hungover) to avoid any conflict and stop myself from acting like this, I guess this time it slipped through and now I paid the price for it.

If un unban can't be agreed, I would love atleast a reduction in length.

Unban Request - BP - 2014-06-08 15:46

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban Request - Stunna - 2014-06-12 02:27

I've been thinking about this and your ban will stay in place but I will reduce it if you promise to improve your behavior on the servers and the forum when you return. Ifso I will reduce your ban by 10days, so you'll be unbanned June 27th instead of July 7th.

RE: Unban Request - fWANKy - 2014-06-12 12:50

Yes sir, sounds fair. This was just a blip and won't be repeated, you have my word.

RE: Unban Request - Stunna - 2014-06-16 00:30

You'll be unbanned in 12 days.

Your ban has been reduced