[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting - Offroadtone / (JSY) Oatboy (Report Archived by Val) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting - Offroadtone / (JSY) Oatboy (Report Archived by Val) (/showthread.php?tid=12618)

+ Reporting - Offroadtone / (JSY) Oatboy (Report Archived by Val) - Lewis - 2014-06-09 14:12

● Your LFS Username: Poldy1603
• Your LFS GameName: Lewis [COP]

● Their LFS Username(s): Offroadtone
● Their LFS GameName(s): (JSY) Oatboy

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?3559cwquj3d95t5
● Replay Timestamps:

42mins 30secs - Start watching
42 mins 45secs - User is doing a very slow speed and causing a small collision with myself.
55mins 0secs - Skip to here
55mins 21secs - User stops on autobahn for no reason.
55mins 23secs - I hit the user at 108mph, trying to avoid him but i obviously wasnt expecting a car to be stopped.
55mins 37secs - I state to the user that he will be reported.
55mins 49secs - User is being disprespectful by calling me an idiot, therefor inferring that the collision was my fault.
56mins 30secs - End of report

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): User stops on the autobahn and causing a very big crash with myself and then blames me for the incident by calling me an "idiot"

Reporting - Offroadtone / (JSY) Oatboy - Val - 2014-06-09 15:56

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Quote:• 42 mins 45secs - User is doing a very slow speed and causing a small collision with myself.

You should have drove on the left lane, as it is common sense that the people will drive or moves on the right when the sirens are approaching.

Quote:• 55mins 21secs - User stops on autobahn for no reason.

It looks like he moved and stopped for the chase, as said above, expect the traffic on the left lane when you're on the autobahn. Anyways, stopping on the autobahn is forbidden.

The way he spoke to you, he will receive a confirmable warning for that, with a note about the autobahn rules.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.