[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - Hunter1162 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - Hunter1162 (/showthread.php?tid=13026)

[F] Basic Training - Hunter1162 - Prophet - 2014-07-05 10:18

LFS Username: Hunter1162
Nickname: [BSW] Prophet™
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I can speak english and hungarian. I have about 6-8 free time a day.

Basic Training - Hunter1162 - Connor - 2014-07-05 10:21

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - Hunter1162 - Prophet - 2014-07-05 10:30

I have read and understood the Police Guide!

Basic Training - Hunter1162 - Connor - 2014-07-05 11:01

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - Hunter1162 - Connor - 2014-07-13 12:47

Training Information:

Took place on: 11/7/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T]

Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

You were a very fast learner which helped you get through the training quicker than usual. Your PITs were very impressive before the final chase, just a little more force is needed. I can see you have a lot of potential to be a good cop, you just need to get more experience. You have definitely improved since the last training so keep up the hard work!

Improvements:

You really need to work on your reactions, you didn't seem to realize when I was going to turn, even though I was braking hard, you still accelerated beyond the corner. This lost you a lot of time and distance on me.

During the final chase your car control wasn't too bad but in the first corner, you lost control due to poor brake control and track awareness. Be more wary of when you need to brake, don't brake too early or too late, and try not to brake while going through the turn as your car will lose grip. Even at 50% speed you struggled to keep up, you need to try and take a better line into corners and fast speed turns. Get some racing experience, and please heed this advice as it really helps with better lines into corners and driving under pressure, giving you more additional experience. Some advice I can give you in advance is to take a much wider line into some corners, use all the track given to you, you will be surprised how quick you can go when taking a wider line.

You could hardly put a manoeuvre in as you couldn't get close enough, keep up with the suspect as best you can, you need to make the most of those rare opportunities to bust the suspect.

Overall, there is clearly still room for improvement but you've got all the makings of a good cop, just get more experience and you'll do fine.

Authorized by KaraK.

Notes: You will have to wait 21 days before you can retake training.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team