[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Ban Reduced by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Ban Reduced by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=13163)

unban request (Ban Reduced by BoyPower) - Michiyo - 2014-07-15 13:57

I got banned the other day for, 'apparently' being abusive to a tc admin, now I understand that I was; however there was some misunderstanding to who the, the so called 'abuse' was aimed at. Therefor I am sorry for any misunderstanding and send my apologies to anyone involved. I wish to ask you if it was possible to shorten my ban to a week maybe as I know I have broken the rules and would have probably got banned or kicked anyway, somehow I, along with others including kleco (x-fi) and D3CSTAR (D3CST4R) think that the ban is a bit steep and could be at least shortened.

I only have good intentions on the game and to have fun on the best server in LFS, I would really appreciate your time and thoughts.

Thank you
Michiyo.

unban request - Val - 2014-07-15 13:58

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Only if you could follow this form : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

RE: unban request - BP - 2014-07-15 14:12

You were mainly banned for calling someone the C word, possibly the most vulgar word in the English language, especially when used as an insult.

You then called someone an 'idiot', I originally thought it was directed at me but then realised it wasn't. At the time of me banning you, I realised that it wasn't at me, however you can't insult anyone, TC member or not.

To sum up, calling someone the C word and then calling someone an idiot got you banned. You should know the rules by now, and how to control yourself. You had a generally bad attitude too, such as saying "what the hell ate you on about".

Michiyo Wrote:I, along with others including kleco (x-fi) and D3CSTAR (D3CST4R) think that the ban is a bit steep and could be at least shortened.

Sorry, but I find their opinions irrelevant in this case.

I'm not going to halve your ban but I am willing to cut about a quarter of it off (reduced by 4 days).

RE: unban request - Kleco - 2014-07-15 14:17

I called a player straight up a ********, and i only got kicked.
Administrator Message by: BP

Warned. You are not involved. Swearing removed (is now in stars).

RE: unban request - Michiyo - 2014-07-15 14:21

curtisdeakin1997

12/07/2014 at about 4-5 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g97mskp9kfn4n88/temp_mpr.mpr
18mins 10sec

I got banned the other day for, 'apparently' being abusive to a tc admin, now I understand that I was; however there was some misunderstanding to who the, the so called 'abuse' was aimed at. Therefor I am sorry for any misunderstanding and send my apologies to anyone involved. I wish to ask you if it was possible to shorten my ban to a week maybe as I know I have broken the rules and would have probably got banned or kicked anyway, somehow I, along with others including kleco (x-fi) and D3CSTAR (D3CST4R) think that the ban is a bit steep and could be at least shortened.

I only have good intentions on the game and to have fun on the best server in LFS, I would really appreciate your time and thoughts.

Thank you
Michiyo.

RE: unban request - BP - 2014-07-15 14:22

Hi, thanks for doing the format.

Anyway, please see post #3.

RE: unban request - Michiyo - 2014-07-15 14:23

I really appreciate your offer and would be more than happy to have the ban reduced by 4 days.
Thank you
Michiyo

RE: unban request - BP - 2014-07-15 14:26

Don't let this happen again.

Your ban has been reduced