[TC] Gaming Forums
Thank you Chuck - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thank you Chuck (/showthread.php?tid=1317)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Thank you Chuck - Fujioshi - 2011-12-30 21:47

Liking the vast amount of options, a bit more to take in, but the add-ons are superb. Two thumbs up

RE: Thank you Chuck - KennyAE86 - 2011-12-30 22:22

You all need to give it some time, just because you don't like that you have to buy your first car doesnt mean it should be trashed. If majority likes it, the minority complaining will get nothing done.

RE: Thank you Chuck - Ras - 2011-12-30 22:30

Surprised by all the new stuff but it sounds really nice, so looking forward to "restart" my TC life Tongue

RE: Thank you Chuck - Lewis - 2011-12-30 22:54

Great work, thanks Chuck !!

RE: Thank you Chuck - BP - 2011-12-30 22:57

I genuinely think this update has enhanced the TC Citydriving experience, and to those who don't like it, I doubt you'll still be not liking it in a few months. Tongue Change isn't bad all the time!

RE: Thank you Chuck - Street - 2011-12-31 00:29

New updates are immense, and so what if we have to buy UF1s and XFGs and XRGs now? The main part of the Cops and Robbers experience which makes TC TC (in relation to the InSim) has stayed exactly the same, and the updates potentially mean that we'll never need to reset again.

Everything has been worked out so that it is still possible to make money, and the car wear and tear and need for replacement is so that we may potentially never need another reset, as you'll always be having to top up or work on your car, so there will always be money coming in and out.

The point of having more than one of the same car is so that you can sell them on, and think of the added benefits involved with being able to send cars. You could potentially have an event where the first prize is like, 10k for a garage and a brand new XFR to put in it.

Look for positives and you shall find them. Start hating on it before you've given it a chance and you'll never enjoy it.

RE: Thank you Chuck - bullet - 2011-12-31 00:30

Thanks a lot chuck =)

RE: Thank you Chuck - Saphira - 2011-12-31 00:54

All i wanted to do was cruise and cop peacefully, now i have to worry about my cars condition and then eventually have to buy a new one, ok yes i can still do that dont get me wrong, but i dont wnat to be worrying about having to service my car or worrying about it getting to 0% then having to buy "another" new car..Reason i cam to TC rather then the other cruise servers was u didnt have to worry about the health of ur car etcetcetcetc..but now u do..all i want to do is just cruise and cop with no worry...and with the amount that i cruise and cop its going to cost me a fortune..i can now hardly speed have to watch limits and money all time now..

Still confused
Saphira

RE: Thank you Chuck - McGherkin - 2011-12-31 01:10

How about implementing a 'halt aging' upgrade, which you have to buy (say 2x sale price) for each car you own.

RE: Thank you Chuck - Clockwork - 2011-12-31 01:12

(2011-12-31 00:54)Saphira Wrote:  All i wanted to do was cruise and cop peacefully, now i have to worry about my cars condition and then eventually have to buy a new one, ok yes i can still do that dont get me wrong, but i dont wnat to be worrying about having to service my car or worrying about it getting to 0% then having to buy "another" new car..Reason i cam to TC rather then the other cruise servers was u didnt have to worry about the health of ur car etcetcetcetc..but now u do..all i want to do is just cruise and cop with no worry...and with the amount that i cruise and cop its going to cost me a fortune..i can now hardly speed have to watch limits and money all time now..

Still confused
Saphira

The condition of your car isn't effected by your driving. You can rag your car to pieces and smash it into walls, and it'll still last as long as someone who drove the car calmly.

It's based on distance (and a very large distance at that). You need about 30,000km distance in one car to kill it, which will take you weeks, months even. If you look at your total driven km's on TC you'll see that 30,000km is a huge distance so there's no need to worry.

The idea of this system is so that we don't have to keep resetting every 2 years or so. When everyone has lots of money and every car, people quickly lose interest. At least with this new system you'll can save your money for stuff, but as I say, the distances required to kill a car are so large the worry isn't necessary.

RE: Thank you Chuck - ChrisM - 2011-12-31 01:18

Thanks for all the effort that went into the new features.

RE: Thank you Chuck - Street - 2011-12-31 01:51

Aye, I'd be complaining if it was based on how you treat your car, as I'd be skint Tongue

No doubt someone will have written in an depth guide to the system fairly soon Smile

RE: Thank you Chuck - Tommer - 2011-12-31 02:11

*looks from side to side*

>->
<-<

I don't write guides.

Haha, maybe I'll get around to it, need to make sure I fully understand it myself lol.

Edit: stupid default smileys ruined my thingy :c

RE: Thank you Chuck - Mr. NB - 2011-12-31 04:22

Jesus, sometimes i get a feeling, that some people are complaining just for the sake of it Glare .

Anyway, the update sounds amazing to me. I will defenetly give it a try Thumbup1 .

RE: Thank you Chuck - Tommer - 2011-12-31 09:25

Ye I forgot to say in my last post, thanks Chuck, certainly adds some new gameplay element to [TC], should keep things interesting for a while Smile

RE: Thank you Chuck - Saphira - 2011-12-31 11:11

Im not complaining i just dont understand it all..this is a man world when it comes to TC now...everything on the update i suppose is cool...i just dont get it and probs never will...call me dumb call me a noob call me what ya like..i just dont understand all this new stuff..

Saphira

EDIT @ 11.30am

I have to thank Lamp who has explained more to me and it not how it was explained on TS to me last night by sum1...so thankyou lamp

Heads to my garage gets in my UF1 pulls a wheelie out of my garage hahhaha..but not gonna services it cuz i not drove far enough

Sorry if i looked i was complaining i wasnt i just didnt understand it all...but i suppose i got away with irl but i cant in the virtual world..lawl

Saphira

RE: Thank you Chuck - Pete - 2011-12-31 11:23

(2011-12-31 01:10)McGherkin Wrote:  How about implementing a 'halt aging' upgrade, which you have to buy (say 2x sale price) for each car you own.

Defeats the point of making cars have a lifespan. Therefore, no.

RE: Thank you Chuck - KaraK - 2011-12-31 11:47

When I type !stats, it shows me that I have 0 cop XP, even though I've won three chases (maybe more).
Seems to be working now. =]
But I lost 30XP xd

RE: Thank you Chuck - Pipa - 2011-12-31 11:57

(2011-12-31 11:23)Lampshade Wrote:  Defeats the point of making cars have a lifespan. Therefore, no.

+1 The whole point(afaik) of it was to buy the cars again and again, so we most likely won't have to reset again.

RE: Thank you Chuck - lajfa - 2011-12-31 12:08

Thank you chuck! Nice work ! Smile)