[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training - RacerSS - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training - RacerSS (/showthread.php?tid=13179)

[P] Basic Training - RacerSS - Adorable - 2014-07-16 12:24

LFS Username: RacerSS
Nickname: Ahmed.
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): free time from 1 PM to 3 PM , i speak English , French , Arabic

Basic Training - RacerSS - Howlin - 2014-07-16 12:26

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it

RE: Basic Training - RacerSS - Adorable - 2014-07-16 13:16

I have readed and understood the Police Guide & Rules!

Basic Training - RacerSS - Howlin - 2014-07-16 13:22

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - RacerSS - Howlin - 2014-07-17 23:10

Despite your sudden departure at the end of the training, you have actually finished. Your results will be posted here within 24 hours.

Regards

[TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - RacerSS - Adorable - 2014-07-17 23:50

(2014-07-17 23:10)Howlin Wrote:  Despite your sudden departure at the end of the training, you have actually finished. Your results will be posted here within 24 hours.

Regards

[TC] Training Team
My appologize Howlin & Connor , i really had to leave cause of Personal problems i'd rather not to speak about , i'd like to thank you both for your time improving my copping skills

Regards,
Ahmed.

Basic Training - RacerSS - Connor - 2014-07-18 14:42

Training Information:

Took place on: 17/7/14

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Howlin [T]

Assistance Present: N/A

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your use of binds was very good, you knew where they all were and used them like you were an experienced cop. The majority of your PITs were good and caused your suspect to spin out multiple times, the first time being a crash into the barrier that would have resulted in a bust, which is absolutely fine as long as you do not push him into the barrier.

Your use of the block the gap manoeuvre worked very well and had there been another cop in the chase, would have resulted in a bust. Your general car control was very good, you kept your tyres at optimum temperature which helped you to keep up with your suspect.

Improvements:

Just work on your reactions, this caused you to lose a lot of ground on the suspect, especially when you overshot a turning or saw a U turn too late, however, this will improve with experience. You hit the door once in a PIT, just be careful and look precisely where you are hitting the suspect to avoid any illegal contact.

Last of all, try to find a better line into turnings, this will allow you to go quicker with minimal braking.

Authorized by Luke.

Notes: Feel free to apply for Advanced training.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team