[TC] Gaming Forums
Account Deactivated - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Account Deactivated (/showthread.php?tid=13200)

Account Deactivated - shagger - 2014-07-18 11:49

To the owners of this team. Can I please ask you a big favor. My father deactivated my Lfs account today cause he forgot I was using it. (I haven't seen seen him in 6 months), I have made a new account, so can you please move the data that was under the username "shagger" too my other account "DJMancho" till I can see about getting "shagger" activated again (if it will ever get activated again)

Cheers Shagger

RE: Account Deactivated - shagger - 2014-07-22 11:29

Can someone please leave me a reply?

RE: Account Deactivated - Dracula - 2014-07-27 12:33

..have any admins or something PM'd you?
This has been ignored for quite a while now o.O

RE: Account Deactivated - Pipa - 2014-07-27 12:40

Generally speaking this is not something we can do/offer and is completely up to our insim admin "Chuck" to do it.

That aside afaik shagger is active again.

RE: Account Deactivated - RedJohn - 2014-07-27 16:34

I wonder how could a report he made against a TC member vanish ..

RE: Account Deactivated - BP - 2014-07-27 16:35

(2014-07-27 16:34)RedJohn Wrote:  I wonder how could a report he made against a TC member vanish ..

Don't wonder, it doesn't concern you. Smile Not to mention this post is completely off topic.

The report still exists but is currently in a private section.

RE: Account Deactivated - Matt - 2014-07-27 16:42

(2014-07-27 16:35)BoyPower Wrote:  
(2014-07-27 16:34)RedJohn Wrote:  I wonder how could a report he made against a TC member vanish ..

Don't wonder, it doesn't concern you. Smile Not to mention this post is completely off topic.

The report still exists but is currently in a private section.

To be off topic for a second...

I can't be the only person thinking that considering it's about an admin who's supposed to be an authority figure, quite a high ranking one at that, that we, the people administrated by Pipa (among others) should be allowed to at least know the outcome of the report-the discussion may be kept private but it'd be nice to see the actual outcome of that (admittedly rather embarrassing) incident.

#MyTwoCents

RE: Account Deactivated - BP - 2014-07-27 16:44

You're not actually entitled to know anything, however it is likely that a public outcome will be made for the sake of clarity/transparency.

No further posts regarding this matter please, especially in this thread which has nothing to do with it.

Thank you.

RE: Account Deactivated - Pipa - 2014-07-27 16:45

Afaik it will be moved into public once the official decision has been made, at the moment i can't see it either.

But i will leave this one here Wink - http://i.imgur.com/GrsWG1o.jpg