[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Mass Report: Insim went down. (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Mass Report: Insim went down. (Report Archived by Mr. NB) (/showthread.php?tid=13270)

+ Mass Report: Insim went down. (Report Archived by Mr. NB) - Psygo - 2014-07-24 13:57

● Your LFS Username:Psygo

● Their LFS Username(s): sander997SC, Sean_drifter, Carlosuk, leshadowxd, Garypants + gyuszy, DriverLT,
● Their LFS GameName(s): sander, SD'Sean'#169, [MAC] Tomiy, Aristo~2JZ-GTE, [RDSR] Nismo + •SzZsolti•, [RDSR] Sigitas,

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12876495/no%20insim.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
12:50, Sean joins, calls Polete a bitch.
22:00, Aristo wrong sides Undercovergirl.
27:40, Sean pulls infront of me like I don't even.
32:00, Tomiy hits the barriers and sends Cj crashing into us.
36:35, Nismo starts spinning, szolti tries to overtake, I get sent flying, this could be semi my own fault, but still think it's worth mentioning.
39:40, Sigitas hits a little VAZ LADA.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Insim went down, people went nuts.
24/07/2014 at around 15:00 GMT+2

Mass Report: Insim went down. - Mr. NB - 2014-07-24 14:06

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Mass Report: Insim went down. - Some1 - 2014-07-24 14:10

I'd like to add this to the report:
[Image: lfs_00006825.jpg]
It's at 29.57:50 in Psygo's replay

RE: Mass Report: Insim went down. - UndercoverGirl - 2014-07-24 14:14

we were looking for that part in psygos replay but we are nubs and couldnt find it! Sad

RE: Mass Report: Insim went down. - UCMA - 2014-07-24 14:18

Sigitas made alot of accidents (i.m.o. on purpose ~ 3 accidents in like 45 seconds?)

RE: Mass Report: Insim went down. - Carl - 2014-07-24 14:50

I understand i lost control, and i am sorry for that however that was provoked by a user up my backside. This is why i was unsure to apologise

RE: Mass Report: Insim went down. - Mr. NB - 2014-07-24 15:24

(2014-07-24 13:57)Psygo Wrote:  12:50, Sean joins, calls Polete a *Removed*.

Although "b*tch" is a bad word and is often used as a derogatory term, it isn't a swear word. It's an insult, if anything.

Chatlog Wrote:SD'Sean'^h169 : bitch
SD'Sean'^h169 : Heart

I'm fairly sure that Polete wasn't insulted by that. I will take no action for it.

(2014-07-24 13:57)Psygo Wrote:  22:00, Aristo wrong sides Undercovergirl.
27:40, Sean pulls infront of me like I don't even.
32:00, Tomiy hits the barriers and sends Cj crashing into us.
36:35, Nismo starts spinning, szolti tries to overtake, I get sent flying, this could be semi my own fault, but still think it's worth mentioning.
39:40, Sigitas hits a little VAZ LADA.

22:00

Since Artisto has caused a crash and never apologized for it, he will be given an official warning. He's still fairly new on our servers and I hope that he will learn from that.

27:40

Although Sean shouldn't be driving a GTR if he can't control it properly, that was an accident. When he turned into a corner his car started sliding and because he overcorrected his steering wheel, he spun out and hit you. It was fully his fault, but he apologized immediately. I will take no action for that.

32:00

Same as above really, poor car control which resulted in a crash. Tomiy lost control, hit the barrier and sent CjOnTheBeat crashing into Nova. Since he apologized immediately, I will take no action for that. Although he shouldn't be driving a GTR if he can't handle it, it's understandable that a lot of players will take the opportunity when the InSim dissapears; which doesn't happen very often anyway.

It wouldn't be fair to treat players differently and start taking harsh admin actions, because they were driving GTR cars when they got into an accident. As long as it wasn't done intentionally and the apology followed, I've no problems with that.

36:35

I'm not exactly sure whether you're trying to report SzZsolti or Nismo. It comes down to players using GTR cars without being able to control them again, but it doesn't look like either of them tried to intentionally hit you. SzZsolti tried steering away from you (screenshot), but he couldn't avoid you unfortunately.

Since Nismo apologized in this thread, I will take no action for that. However Nismo, next time please apologize immediately or at least mention that you aren't sure who's fault it was. You only kept typing smiley faces after the accident instead, which made it look like you don't really care.

39:40

In all fairness, this particular accident was VAZ LADA JHIGULI's fault. VAZ LADA JHIGULI was on the wrong side in the pitlane (screenshot 2) and I can understand why Sigitas pulled out, if he saw no one coming from his left side. He should still check both sides, since drivers are expected to pay extra caution in the Safe Zone, but it would be unfair put the blame only on Sigitas.

(2014-07-24 14:10)Some0ne Wrote:  I'd like to add this to the report:

[Screenshot of C.File calling another player a "mother f*cker".]

It's at 29.57:50 in Psygo's replay

Thanks for adding that.

Since C.File already has a lenghty history for swearing and insulting, he will be issued a 14 days ban. Hopefully that is enough for him to think about his language.

(2014-07-24 14:18)UCMA Wrote:  Sigitas made alot of accidents (i.m.o. on purpose ~ 3 accidents in like 45 seconds?)

If you can send me a private message with more times of Sigitas causing accidents, you're more than welcome to do so. I will gladly take another look.

Thanks for the report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.