[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=13290)

Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Emerson - 2014-07-25 17:30

● Your LFS Username: Star Racing Tm

● Time & Date of Incident: around 6pm eastern time.. on 7/24

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi all TC admins. i would like to start by saying i am sorry for not apologizing the other day to Dino. i was extremely upset at the way he was constantly making fun of my coping skills and i took emotionally. i then went up to him and taunted him by nudging against him and honking my horn.. you may say that i was the instigator but in the begging it was him. He constantly mocked me when i chased someone and didn't complete the chase. then shortly after i nudged him. then he began to chase me as a civilian and was trying to crash me into the wall on purpose then shortly after claiming that he did nothing wrong and lying about more than half of what came out of his mouth. i was the one telling the truth and then when he would try to pit me and completely miss and run into another cruiser that was instant he would say that i did it when i was on the other side of the median. then when he couldn't catch me he reported his side of the story to the admin Stunna, trying to say that everything that happened was my fault and that i should be banned for my behavior. what part of that do you think is fair.. and the thing is, is that when i said somthing to Stunna he turned it down and said that it was my part and that i was the one that cuased everything for someone to chase me and my car verses to stop and report what i did (rubing against his car) to an admin.. he took things way further than i did and i was the one that got into trouble for (7 days) which is very extreme. i hope you understand where i am coming from and you could unban/ lower the ban days.

thanks to whomever this appeals to,
Emerson (Star Racing Tm)

RE: Unban request - Stunna - 2014-07-25 17:43

You will not be unbanned due to your record of ramming in the past. I know you were intentionally ramming Dino because you didn't say sorry to him once. I am also being lenient of this situation by giving you a 7 day ban, it could've been two or even three weeks. Denied.

Unban Request Denied