[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban requestion by Pepino960 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban requestion by Pepino960 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=13335)

Unban requestion by Pepino960 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Pepino960 - 2014-07-28 09:18

Hello TC City Driving Admins,

My name is Pepino and i am sorry for that, that i, my brothers and some other Peoples we're Banger Racing around TC City Driving Servers few years ago. One day, i we're unbanned for a day and i have actually saw how crazy this Server is Made by the Garage etc etc. Now, im sad about that ive did and would be Happy if you will give me another chance.
Cheers,
Pepino960

Username
Pepino960

Why you think i could be unbanned
Explained above

Hopefully you will accept my requestion and in Future i'll behave and respect your Files. Thanks

RE: Unban requestion by Pepino960 - Josh - 2014-07-28 15:50

Your previous post was in the correct section, you didn't need to delete it and start another thread here.

I'll move this thread back to the Unban Request section.

Please wait for Chuck to respond here with more information about your ban.

RE: Unban requestion by Pepino960 - Chuck - 2014-07-29 06:04

Right, you were banned for repeated usage of anonymisation-servises (aka vpn), which we simply don't allow for our own safety. However, I'm unbanning you, assuming you're not going to use such services in future on TC.

Unban requestion by Pepino960 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck) - Chuck - 2014-07-29 06:04

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.