[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training - Balazs91 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training - Balazs91 (/showthread.php?tid=13363)

[P] Basic Training - Balazs91 - Balazs91 - 2014-07-30 15:44

LFS Username: Balazs91
Nickname: Bazsi (HUN)
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Not sure (I played as a cop a couple of years ago. When I started to play LFS again in this year, I wouldn't have been able to play as a cop anymore. So maybe it has been revoked or just because the new InSim, new rules)
Notes (e.g times free/language): English/Hungarian Smile

RE: Basic Training - Balazs91 - Ace - 2014-07-30 16:21

Seems as they are revoked. Please give me some minutes to get more informations.

~ Ace

RE: Basic Training - Balazs91 - Luke - 2014-07-30 17:07

Hi Bazsi,

Back in 2010 your cop rights were revoked because Admins had caught you speeding, drifting and generally misbehaving as a cop multiple times.

You are eligible to be trained as you have passed your written test to regain your licence, meaning you are able to regain your cop rights.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it, then you may contact a trainer to organise a session to regain your cop rights.

RE: Basic Training - Balazs91 - Balazs91 - 2014-07-30 17:15

Thanks! I've read and understood.

Basic Training - Balazs91 - Ace - 2014-07-30 17:19

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - Balazs91 - Luke - 2014-07-30 20:52

Training Information:

Took place on: 30-07-14

Trainer(s) Present: Luke [T], KaraK [T], Howlin [T]

Assistance Present: Val [CA], Polete [CA]

Lead Trainer: Luke [T]

Good Points: Control was nice for a mouse user, pits were okay, handled the situation nicely, respected other cops in your chase (cop 1 cop 2 etc) respected the Autobahn rule, good attitude towards what you are doing.

Improvements: Very minor and little improvements, Keep your eye on the map, check where your suspect is whether he is slowing down or not. Make sure you apologise if you crash into the suspect, avoid ramming him. You will only get better by experience.

Notes: Your cop rights will be returned shortly by an Admin. Feel free to apply for Advance Training to learn more about communication and more advanced maneouvers! Smile

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team