[TC] Gaming Forums
+ + User Report - zackis500 (Report Archived by Thomas) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + + User Report - zackis500 (Report Archived by Thomas) (/showthread.php?tid=1337)

+ + User Report - zackis500 (Report Archived by Thomas) - Sinoco - 2011-12-31 22:55

- Your LFS Username: Sinoco

- Their LFS Username(s): zackis500
- Their LFS Nickname(s): ™>>MRR Granat

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fll47771c2itcc3
And I apologize for the long replay, it's been a long day on TC.

- Replay Timestamps:
03:17:23 - Aims right for [SkrubE [COP] who is in chase and is almost hit.
03:17:27 - Almost hits another vehicle, steering away only at the last second.
03:23:25 - I slam into him because he was wrongsiding driving towards a chase, passing two cops and hitting me.
03:24:55 - Passes cop (me) while in a chase, and then proceeds to pass everybody else in the chase.
03:25:50 - Passes cop 4, and then all the other cops in the chase.
03:26:18 - Sideswipes Mr.Volvo [COP] and then slams into my car, head on, while wrongsiding, causing a massive crash and pileup.
03:52:20 - Goes wrong side towards chase, then reverses and scrapes Mr.Volvo [COP], who is in chase, and nearly hits me.
03:52:45 - Passes chase.
03:53:19 - Passes me in chase (again).
03:53:23 - Rams Mr.Volvo [COP].
03:53:30 - Brake checks me and I slam into him.

- Reason for report: User is harassing cops to such an extent that he is ramming them, passing their chases, and being a hindrance to normal activity on TC. He has no regard for other road users.

RE: User Report - zackis500 - Roba - 2011-12-31 22:57

As I was in the middle of the incident and talked with him, I'd say let him off with warning, he seemed to understand he did wrong Wink

RE: User Report - zackis500 - Sinoco - 2011-12-31 22:58

He did this with 2 chases, and the first chase he didn't even say anything, and the second chase he didn't say anything until someone asked him if he wanted a ban.

RE: User Report - zackis500 - Roba - 2011-12-31 23:11

That was me, in my opinion he deserves warning, let's wait and see what TC members think..

RE: User Report - zackis500 - Clockwork - 2012-01-01 10:18

I'll look into this now.

RE: User Report - zackis500 - Clockwork - 2012-01-01 10:41

Ok, from what I can see he is deliberately following a chase causing many crashes. As he is rather new to the servers, he will receive a warning which he will have to acknowledge in game next time he connects.

Roba - please do not post in reports which do not add importance to the thread (especially if you're going to preempt the action of an admin), or reports which you are not directly involved with. Leave the administration to the admins. Your infraction level has been raised for this.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.