[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Dino - Makee (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Dino - Makee (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=13374)

+ Report - Dino - Makee (Report Archived by Pipa) - Owl - 2014-07-31 19:09

● Your LFS Username: skodaowner

● Their LFS Username(s): hsvdin0, Makhe97
● Their LFS GameName(s):[TT]Dino[COP], [TT]Makee[COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: 1. https://www.mediafire.com/?7x5hgjbjw5wp3xa
2. https://www.mediafire.com/?oy3vrzd42za059m
● Replay Timestamps: 11:15 replay 1 - Basically Dino pitted me before the insim had stated that i failed to stop and some time after Makee starts bullying me about my speed and getting involved in a situation he wasnt even involved in.

26:29 Replay 2. - Now i accidentally clip Dino coming out of the pits and I was about to say sorry but then he reversed into me with no sorry then chases me for 'causing an accident' and fines me the maximum. Then i run away then after the chase is finished Makee yet again bullies me for my Speed. I don't really care Makee and Dino what you have to say.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): It is also a bit suspicious that Dino chases me for like the 4th time in like 10 - 20 mins. There needs to be a timeout before you can chase someone again. I would also like a refund for both chases from this disgraceful behaviour by these 2.

PS: Don't Swear makee, Shit isnt a nice way to comment on someones driving (in the replay at 15:08 replay 2)

~Skoda

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Dino - 2014-07-31 19:18

1) I was about to fine you, you were standing next to me and u drove away. Clear sign of failing to stop, little use of force is allowed.

2) You were causing the accident in the pits where Make and I were involved, had to reverse to get close to my suspect again to talk with him/fine him.
Didn't even notice I touched you and as it can be seen it is really slightly that I'm not surprised I didn't notice it.

3) Even if you say sorry you can be fined for causing an accident - high fine because of the fact that I was in a chase and u still pulled out. Looks intentional. Should've seen sirens.

Quote:It is also a bit suspicious that Dino chases me for like the 4th time in like 10 - 20 mins.
Do not break road laws and I won't chase you. Btw, there's also the option to stand still and pay the fine instead of running.

Quote:There needs to be a timeout before you can chase someone again.
Funniest thing I've ever red.

All in all:
Administrator Message by: Pipa

Pointless picture removed, keep the tone civil

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Makee - 2014-07-31 19:20

I'm sorry for "bullying" you about your speed Sad

@15:08, i did not say that you are shit or your driving is shit...

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Owl - 2014-07-31 19:20

Asi said Dino i don't care what you have to say and me pulling out wasn't intentional i was just pulling out to drive off i had no idea you were there. And anyway why couldnt you talk to Hara in a PM?

And it was a pretty Firm hit. Enough to put a reasonable size

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Dino - 2014-07-31 19:24

Hang on a second, now you blame ME for driving back to my suspect after your accident caused me to get pushed away of him? Seriously? Gotta be kidding me Biggrin

And even if ur pulling out wasnt intentional, it's still worth to be fined.

Now let's wait for an admin. Cya.

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Ant - 2014-07-31 19:42

Not nice is it when stuff like this happens to yourself isn't it dino?

Administrator Message by: Ras

Do not post in administrative threads that doesn't concern you. There was a post about this in the news and information area just 3 days ago

Edit message for ras: Thought you mean't posted a comment i posted in news and Info that i got warned about. My apologise

Ant - http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=13331&pid=130622#pid130622

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Owl - 2014-07-31 21:52

Dino you abused your powers when you fined me for clipping you. And as i said your ram even a reasonable dent in the front of my FZ5 and you moved me back when i was g0ing fowards? I mean seriously? You are nothing but a liar if you didnt feel that.

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Owl - 2014-08-01 10:56

5.3. Use of Force
Force may only be used if the suspect has failed to stop. The InSim will state when the suspect has failed to stop (after approx 45 seconds)

Report - Dino - Makee - Pipa - 2014-08-02 13:35

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Dino - Makee - Pipa - 2014-08-02 13:55

(2014-07-31 19:09)Mr. Skoda Wrote:  replay 1 - Basically Dino pitted me before the insim had stated that i failed to stop and some time after Makee starts bullying me about my speed and getting involved in a situation he wasnt even involved in.

Confirmed with chatlogs. He used force while being about 15-20 seconds into the chase.

Makee in that instance wasn't really bullying, but he was incorrect in telling you it was allowed.

Quote:5.3. Use of Force

Force may only be used if the suspect has failed to stop. The InSim will state when the suspect has failed to stop (after approx 45 seconds)
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#cops

(2014-07-31 19:09)Mr. Skoda Wrote:  26:29 Replay 2. - Now i accidentally clip Dino coming out of the pits and I was about to say sorry but then he reversed into me with no sorry then chases me for 'causing an accident' and fines me the maximum. Then i run away then after the chase is finished Makee yet again bullies me for my Speed. I don't really care Makee and Dino what you have to say.

You both caused a minor accident here and failed to apologise, so i won't take action here as you both done the same mistake. Him fining you for causing an accident is fine, but choosing the maximum fine for basicly a fender bender is way too much and excessive.

I wouldn't call Makee's comment bullying, it certainly wasn't helping but thats about it.

(2014-07-31 19:09)Mr. Skoda Wrote:  It is also a bit suspicious that Dino chases me for like the 4th time in like 10 - 20 mins. There needs to be a timeout before you can chase someone again. I would also like a refund for both chases from this disgraceful behaviour by these 2.

Don't want to get chased by a certain person, then pull over, pay the fine and avoid that person. Also you will not receive a refund as you were running from the police each time and the chases were legit.

hsvdin0 will receive a confirmable ingame warning for early force use and overfining

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.