[TC] Gaming Forums
Basic training - multiB - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: Basic training - multiB (/showthread.php?tid=13559)

Basic training - multiB - Borja - 2014-08-09 18:51

LFS Username: multiB
Nickname: [TLT]Borja #13
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Tonight,and from 15th to 22th at all hours. I speak spanish and english.

Thanks , borja

RE: Basic training Borja - Ace - 2014-08-09 19:04

Hello, as you have failed for 3times back in past this application will need to be
discussed within the managment. I've informed them about.

Please be patient as this will take a bit time. After they got a final discussion the outcome will be posted here

Feel free to PM me or Supervisor+/above for future questions.

RE: Basic training - Borja - Borja - 2014-08-09 19:13

The last time i did i just pass it. ( http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11138 )

But thanks , i will wait.

RE: Basic training - multiB - KaraK - 2014-08-09 19:32

Hello Borja,

You have indeed passed basic training last time, as well as advanced.
You have had your cop rights reinstated after passing advanced training, and now you have lost them again.
In your old training thread, we made you aware that that basic training would be your last chance on training: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9978

As there was a lengthy discussion previously, and the decision was made to give you your last chance on training, I will not put this up for discussion.
I'm sorry, but this means that you will not be able to take training anymore, Borja.

I will leave this thread open for questions from your side.

RE: Basic training - multiB - Borja - 2014-08-09 19:35

So , I not going back to being a cop in my life? Can not you give me one last chance? I promise not to fail

RE: Basic training - multiB - KaraK - 2014-08-09 19:38

The problem being however that you already had your last chance with your last training application.
It was clearly stated that it was your last chance in training. You regained your cop rights eventually, however have lost them for a second time now.
In total, you have taken 5 trainings. 4 of which are basic, 3 of which you failed.

RE: Basic training - multiB - Borja - 2014-08-09 19:44

But the last time i pass it. I suppose i will pass another time , i will prepare for it and for pass it. I know you got my last chance,but if you could give me a very last chance i promise i wont fail it...

RE: Basic training - multiB - Saphira - 2014-08-09 21:05

I am putting this for discussion.
Please be patient and we shall get back to you on this

RE: Basic training - multiB - Borja - 2014-08-10 01:51

Really thanks Saphira. Take all the time of team nead. Thanks

RE: Basic training - multiB - Saphira - 2014-08-11 07:18

The Training Team has come to a decision.

The team has decided that due to you having 3 fails and 2 cop revokes you will have to wait 1 (one) year before you can regain your coprights back. You have already had 4 attempts at training and on the 4th you passed. However you again have had your coprights revoked and therefore you will now have to wait 1 year until you are eligible to be Trained.

[TC] Training Team Management

This thread will now be archived.