[TC] Gaming Forums
Tony Stewart Sprint Car Crash/Kevin Ward Jr killed - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Multimedia (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Tony Stewart Sprint Car Crash/Kevin Ward Jr killed (/showthread.php?tid=13604)

Tony Stewart Sprint Car Crash/Kevin Ward Jr killed - Blade3562 - 2014-08-11 18:11

So I love sprint car racing, it was big in my hometown and big where my family is from. I've been to tons of races and even seen the World Series of Outlaws twice. So seeing this in the news is sad.

Video:

My opinion/view:

If you feel this needs to go to the over 16 area I understand, feel free to move it and let me see the forum, I never got access lol

Also a great explanation on Sprint car design in relation to what happened by a YouTube user "projectgreenmarble":

RE: Tony Stewart Sprint Car Crash/Kevin Ward Jr killed - Audiojack - 2014-08-11 18:38

So you have 1000bhp lawnmowers with massive wings which you can't steer properly and you can't see out of, and then you go drive around in circles? I'm surprised this sport doesn't involve more death and also dying.

That dude was definitely a cloudcuckoolander for jumping around on the track.

RE: Tony Stewart Sprint Car Crash/Kevin Ward Jr killed - Toni - 2014-08-11 19:05

I know its not cool to say this, but his own fault that he got out of his car just to get ran over by another racer.... should have just stayed in his car and turn around and continue racing and after the race have a chat face-to-face with that guy...

But well, R.I.P

RE: Tony Stewart Sprint Car Crash/Kevin Ward Jr killed - Kyllone - 2014-08-11 21:52

I don't get it how I saw comments in YouTube like "Electric chair will suit Stewart just fine" and "How can Stewart kill someone like this" stuff like that.

The dude was fricking 20, I knew as a kid when I drove karting that when you have a crash you don't run on the track and on the fricking racing line like a hooligan. Thats the basics. Before letting you even get close to any kind of race car you should know how to act on the track on and off the car. He damn nearly was ran over by the blue&white car already. What do you expect will happen?!

What an absolute *Removed* idiot.

My feelings go out to Stewart who now has to live the rest of his life with the fact that he killed a living human while doing something he loves. A Stupid human but still, a humanbeing.

I hope Stewart gets over it and keeps going.