[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Three user report (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Three user report (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=13779)

+ Three user report (Report Archived by Pipa) - Nick - 2014-08-22 11:36

● Your LFS Username: Piggy501

● Their LFS Username(s): gadliked | MadMaxII | bushido92
● Their LFS GameName(s): Minecreep | Flo___30 | HYPERFUSE_21

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByNb5Ilkmey2a05MMUxoOFBuQjg/edit?usp=sharing
● Replay Timestamps: 28:45 onwards

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

28:45 - Minecreep and Flo___30 both pull out from the Park & Ride and cause contact, forcing me into a barrier. Minecreep continues to fail to move, resulting in another crash on Highway 1.

29:40 - HYPERFUSE_21 fails to move, causing a crash.

31:30 - HYPERFUSE_21 causes another crash by failing to move then spinning infront of myself and Tigr. Instead of apologising, he types "WTF ?!?!?!?!"

32:15 - I chase HYPERFUSE_21 and he drives through pit garages. He is told not to do this. Despite being told not to, he does it again at 33:05, this time parking in the garage. Thankfully Tigr was able to clear him from the garage.

There may be other incidents from these users I haven't noticed as I was busy in a chase. I believe Luke might have a few timestamps to add if he feels like it.

Three user report - Pipa - 2014-08-22 13:22

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-08-22 11:36)Nick Wrote:  28:45 - Minecreep and Flo___30 both pull out from the Park & Ride and cause contact, forcing me into a barrier. Minecreep continues to fail to move, resulting in another crash on Highway 1.

Flo___30[MadMaxII] already got a warning today shortly after this incident, however Minecreep[gadliked] will receive a confirmable warning to stay remote from police chases.

(2014-08-22 11:36)Nick Wrote:  29:40 - HYPERFUSE_21 fails to move, causing a crash.

31:30 - HYPERFUSE_21 causes another crash by failing to move then spinning infront of myself and Tigr. Instead of apologising, he types "WTF ?!?!?!?!"

32:15 - I chase HYPERFUSE_21 and he drives through pit garages. He is told not to do this. Despite being told not to, he does it again at 33:05, this time parking in the garage. Thankfully Tigr was able to clear him from the garage.

He will receive a confirmable ingame warning for failing to stay remote from police chases, failing to apologise and going through active pit garages.

Cheers Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.