[TC] Gaming Forums
Danielw597 - Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Danielw597 - Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) (/showthread.php?tid=1378)

Danielw597 - Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) - Danielw597 - 2012-01-02 19:59

- Your LFS Username: Danielw597

- Time & Date of Incident:
Sometime in 2008 I think.

- Replay / Screenshot Link: Null
- Replay Timestamps:
' '

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
Well it's been over 3 years now and since I'm getting back into LFS more I would really like to be granted access to the servers again and to play along with my friends.
Why I was banned?
The reason I was banned is pretty faded as it's been so long, but on the ban list it says I was ramming on Montana, I've now learnt and 3 years on I've grown up and know that ramming doesn't solve anything, other than a fast track to ban!
I came onto the server a few days back and noticed I was still banned, because after connecting it notified me that I had a permanent ban, hense making this post.

I hope I am successful in this unban request as I have learnt now and will be sure that I'll be sticking by the rules and not to ram anyone.
Thanks,
Daniel(w597)

Danielw597 - Unban Request - Ash - 2012-01-02 23:30

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Your ban was issued by an old member who is not within the team anymore. I will forward this case onto the leaders for them to make a decision.

Please be patient whilst internal discussions take place.

- Ash

RE: Danielw597 - Unban Request - Danielw597 - 2012-01-03 00:47

Alright no problems.

Daniel

RE: Danielw597 - Unban Request - Street - 2012-01-05 21:35

We've had a quick discussion, and decided to grant you an unban on a very final warning.

You do certainly seem to have grown up, but any further ramming will result in a permanent ban which will not be removed.

Street

Danielw597 - Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade) - Pete - 2012-01-10 04:28

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.